63

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a good week. Please enjoy the aesthetic I made <3

The song for this chapter: Blinding lights- The Weeknd.
________________________________________

Days later, I couldn't help but reminisce on what happened after me and Hero left the restaurant. It was magical. It wasn't the rushed, intensity I felt when he ripped through my virginity for the first time.

It was gentle, sweet, and different now that we were an actual couple.

I could remember it like it had only occurred minutes ago. As he drove down a deserted road, it had begun to violently rain. A man singing about having hot sex often blared on the radio as I stared at the bulge in Hero's jeans. He lowered his zipper, revealing himself.

It somehow looked bigger than last time, but I sucked in a deep breath. I could do this. Wanting to be the bad girl for once and wanting to really please Hero, I removed my fuzzy cardigan and heard him suck in a sharp breath when he saw my silky black bra.

The material didn't look hot to me, but with him staring at me with want in his eyes, I felt desirable. Trailing his mouth down my collarbone, and to the valley of my breasts, Hero nipped at the sensitive skin there. He then lowered the bra cup, sticking my nipple into his mouth, sucking.

"You like that?" Hero asked as I shuddered under his touch. "You want me to make you feel like this every day?"

"Yes!" I hissed impatiently through my teeth.

"Then open those legs like a good girl," he demanded. "I want to feel all of you."

Once I hiked my purple skirt over my knees, Hero grasped my hips, easing me slowly onto his length.

"Fuck, baby..."

Hero tightened his hold on my sides, as he entered me slowly, ever so slowly, to the hilt, then back again. As he screwed his face in pleasure and moaned in the sexiest way, I tilted my head back doing the same.

I was riding on the high of his lovemaking, feeling a chill rush through me. Wanting to feel more, I arched my hips, only for Hero to halt my movements.

"No," He growled, "Just like this. I want to show you I love you in the best way I know how..."

"Kristina? Hello?"

I blinked rapidly having been pulled out of my memories at work. A man and woman were waiting expectantly, while I stared at the cash register completely open, which was against company policy. Josephine was tapping me on the shoulder, looking worried.

"Kristina?"

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"They need two-seventy-five back in change." She went on. "They've been waiting for five minutes now."

"Oh, sorry." I blushed, quickly pulling out the exact change. "Here you go. Have a nice day."

Shutting the register herself, Josephine pulled me off to the side.

"What's going on with you lately? You space out for like, a year, and I can barely draw you back in."

"Sorry," I replied, knowing I had to come up with a good lie quickly. "It's my mother. She's meeting me for lunch tomorrow."

"Why? Are they upset over Hero again?"

I took a deep breath, remembering I hadn't caught Jo up on anything.

"According to her, my father cheated on her with their secretary. He's been having security keep her from entering their business building. He's always been hot-headed like this."

"Well, I hope everything turns out fine."
I nodded, hoping for the same.

Later when work had ended and I had a chance to look at my phone, I went through all the texts my mother had sent me. She had said that my father wasn't what he seemed to be and that I needed to keep my distance. I had no idea what she could have been talking about.

I'd grown with my father all my life. Though, he had drastic measures of dealing with things in my life didn't mean that he was dangerous, surely?

As I thought this, my phone dinged, alerting me I missed a call. My father. Why did he want? He hadn't spoken to me in weeks. Not thinking much of it, I answered.

"Father?" I asked.

"Kristina?"

His tone took me off-guard. It didn't sound as shrewd as it always had. He sounded more desperate; petrified.

"I just got off the phone with mother-" I began but was instantly cut off.

"I figured as much!" My father spat angrily. "Don't- cut off all contact with her! Your mother is a person in your life that you don't need!"

"Dad," I said, having enough with all the formalities, "Can you quit it? You're sounding insane right now. I have discussions to have with both of you-"

"Kristina Addison, as my daughter, it is your right to do as I say. We are getting a restraining order against your mother and I am coming to your college to come get you!"

What?

"No!" I shouted, making Josephine look at me warily. "I thought I had made myself clear last time! I am staying right where I am! I'm hanging up now!"

"If you hang up on me," My father said in a dark voice, "You will never see the light of day again."

I didn't bother responding. I pressed the end button and threw the phone to the ground, backing away. I felt scared. My father had never acted this rash.

Perhaps my mother was right to demand I stay away from him.

He didn't know what he was saying. I was eighteen. I was free to do whatever I wanted. He couldn't keep me locked up against my will. It was illegal, wasn't it?

"What's wrong?" Josephine asked.

"My father has lost it," I whispered. "He's an official psycho."

Thank you all for reading.

What do you think of Kristina's father?

I know it's based on my own fiction but is Hero hot or what :P

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed <3