12

Hey everyone:) I thought U got it bad by Usher was perfect for Kristina. Hope you enjoy!!
_____________________________________

"We should ask someone to get us back to our dorm," Josephine said, "clearly things aren't going well for us."

I nodded. "Yeah. I agree. Let's go find Annie."

I was glad that we didn't run into Hero on our way down the stairs. The last thing I wanted to do was re-hash everything to Josephine. I already knew she would disapprove and look at me in a different light, though what happened hadn't been my fault. 

As we reached the landing, the house looked more packed than before. It seemed as if the volume of the music had been intensified and everyone was going crazy with the tempo. 

Out of the mass of students, Annie found us, seeming more sober than she was when we arrived. Though she still seemed a bit frisky.

"Annie!" I did my best to scream over the music. 

"Hey!" She called back enthusiastically.

"We've been here almost an hour!" I replied. "Do you think you could get the group into the limo so we can head back to the dorms?" 

Annie immediately frowned. "Oh. We can't."

"Why not?" I protested, growing more nervous as I anticipated what her answer would be. 

"Well, we didn't call for one back and everyone is too drunk to do much of anything else tonight."

I looked around the frat, not knowing what we were going to do. I pulled at my hair trying to come up with the ideas. Our best bet was to start walking and reach our dorm that way...

"We're all going to sleep here." Annie finished. 

I shook my head definitely not feeling comfortable with this. "No. Me and Josephine are just going to walk back- personally, I don't feel very comfortable sleeping in a space with a ton of boys."

I knew this made me sound lame but it was the truth. My parents would kill me if they ever found out and I needed to be back in the morning to call them. 

Annie must have sensed my desperation because she began searching the area. When she noticed the girl from earlier that had gotten me to drink in the first place, she called her over. 

"Ellie!"

The girl, who I now knew as Ellie, rushed over smiling at me as if she'd known what I'd been doing with Hero upstairs- well, what he did to me. I blushed. 

"Yeah?" She urged. 

"They need somewhere to sleep," Annie said pointing to Josephine and me, "think you can hook them up?"

Ellie grinned. "Certainly." She then turned to us. "Come on you two. There should be a spare room in Whitney Hall you can use."

As Ellie grabbed onto both of us and led us out the front door, I knew Whitney Hall sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out from where.

I hope you are all enjoying these chapters.

I really work to make them the best they can be :)

If you feel like, follow me on Twitter @ Afterstan67. I promise I'll follow you back