72

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a good morning! I think I'm improving on my (smut) scenes lol.

PS. I love Dua Lipa <3
_________________________________________

When I woke again, the afternoon sun was blaring through the window. I was stuck in the crook of Hero's shoulder, suffering a tight pain in my neck.

Moving into a more comfortable position, I stared down at his angelic face in the sliver of light. His eyes were closed serenely, causing his lashes to fan against his cheeks. In the morning light, his pale skin looked more fair and airbrushed, making me jealous. 

For once, he wasn't mad at me. 

I sat admiring him for the longest time until I realized how late in the afternoon it was. Grabbing my phone off the dresser, I saw that it was eleven-thirty. Crap. What about work? 

I violently shook Hero out of his sleep without regret. He sat up on his side, narrowing his eyes at me in frustration. 

"Is there a fire?" He snapped. 

"What?" I asked, flabbergasted. I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Are you dying?" He went on. 

"What, no!" I exclaimed, upset that he wasn't more concerned about me being hurt.

Hero faceplanted back into his pillow. 

"They why am I being woken up at an indecent hour?"

"I have to go," I said, "I have work to get ready for!"

Hero sat up again, knowing there was no chance he was getting any more sleep. 

"You work on Fridays?" He groaned. 

I sighed in instant relief, remembering that my Fridays were late shifts. Okay, so I didn't need to head back for another hour. 

"Not yet, but soon," I replied. 

"Okay," Hero grumbled, swinging his legs over the bed, "I guess I need to take a shower. You would think you'd need a break from all this chaos once in a while."

I laughed. "No. I've never taken a break. If I do that now, I may as well say goodbye to my future."

Hero rolled his eyes. "Right." He jumped up, grabbing a new pair of jeans. "Joining me?"

I paused, staring back in consternation. "Huh?"

"You going to get in the shower with me or not?" He asked impatiently.

You going to get in the shower with me or not? 

This statement threw me in for a loop. I may have done many things that had gone against my beliefs (Or had it been my parent's beliefs?) in the last month or two, but being so unguarded in such a small, wet place made me nervous. I'd never been fully naked, had I?

Could I do that with Hero? Could I trust him that much?

As I stared at him with his lips pursed, I knew I could go through with this. Call me crazy, but he was my rock. This boy may have been damaged and complicated, but I knew he was my ideal man.

He was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I knew he was. That must have been why we always found our way to each other. 

"S-sure." I stuttered. I had begun to remove my clothes shakily until Hero stopped me. 

"No, don't. I want to strip you." He bit his lip appreciatively. 

Hero led me towards a lone room I hadn't noticed before. As he slid the brown sliding door, we stepped into a large ceramic styled bathroom with a giant walk-in shower. After turning on the shower-head, he turned back to look at me.