part 25 - Bakugo's house

The last day of the semester (that Friday)

Aizawa was giving another slightly boring but useful lecture on laws of what your allowed to use and not use your quirks for. Meanwhile you just wanted the day to end so you could get all of your clothes packed and head to Bakugo's home tommorow and who could blame you. Unfortunately for you it was about 2 hours left until the end of your classes for that day.

Despite that the end of your classes until after break was done. So you went up to your dorm and packed some really cute outfits. You then changed in to an outfit of your choice.

A/N: I have tried to find photos of ideas of outfits. I may add some at a later date, I honestly don't know.

Bakugo then ends up knocking on to your dorms door after about 20-30 minutes and you come out of your dorm and greet him before you too end up walking to his home which wasn't really that far. It only took you about 20 minutes to walk there much shorter than going to your house.

A/n: he did tell Mitsuki you were coming to stay here whilst you were off.

Bakugo then opens the door for you and introduces you (cause Mitsuki forced him too ) to his parents and them to you before he shows you to his room. Once in there you put the bag of clothes you packed down and sat on the bed with Bakugo.

To spend some of the time inbetween now and dinner Bakugo suggeseted that you and him could play some video games. They obviously were player vs player games which you honestly were supprisingly good at for never playing them before though you keept on thinking that he was going easy on you. Which was not true, as he was probably the most competitive person on the earth. Though you being better than him at most of the games didn't really matter as when Mitsuki told you and Bakugo dinner was ready it was a draw between you 2 as you both won 5 times each.

You and Bakugo both walked downstairs and sat at the table of which the meal was placed upon. It was f/food. 'Bakugo must have told his mother that was my favourite' you thought whilst taking a bite out of the food and that was when you learned that Mitsuki was actually an amazing cook. 'That's probably the reason Bakugo's a great cook he was taught by her' you thought.

You soon finished eating your meal with the occasional questions from Bakugo's parents like whether the meal was okay or some personal stuff. Nevertheless you enjoyed your meal and time with the whole of your boyfriend's family.

You soon excuse yourself from the table with some of the politest manners which are really contrasting to Bakugo's then go upstairs with him. You go in to where he said the bathroom was and start to get changed in to your pyjamas as although you were dating him you didn't want to be seen changing in front of him.

Once done with that you then continued reading one of your books whilst waiting for Bakugo to change. You not long after picking up your book hear Bakugo's footsteps as he comes back in to the room. He picks you up from your seat bridal style and places you down on his bed cuddling with you until you both fell asleep.

A/n: if you have any date ideas you want me to do please comment them here thank you. Hope your enjoying the book so far I'm thinking of stopping it at sometime between this chapter and 50 being the max i want to go maby 51 if I don't get a few years later chapter in on 50 because im sorta running out of ideas so if you want me to include anything also message here thx.