Part 3 - fight fight fight

Once you have gotten changed in to your hero costume you go and see Shoto.

"You look nice sis."

"Thx"

"Are you sure you don't want me to tell you Bakugo's quirk."

"Yes as it would simulate a real life fight with a villan as I wouldn't know their quirk and they'd probably know mine if I was a famous enough hero that is."

"Ok well good luck with your fight against Bakugo not like your gonna need it with how skilled you are that is."

"Ok well good luck against Sero then. Though you definitely don't need it as you beat him in the sports festival."

"Yeah well I will be off my fight should be coming up now."

"Ok."

Todoroki's and Sero's fight

Just like the sports festival Sero tries to tape him up. However Todoroki burns the tape and tries to freeze him but supprisingly sero gets out the way. Though the second time he did freeze him and won.

"You did good out there Shoto."

"Thx Y/N."

"Hopefully I do good against Bakugo after this fight between Momo and Jiro."

"You will Y/N don't underestimate yourself your one of the strongest people i know."

While Momo and Jiro are fighting

A pink haired and skined girl came running up to you.

"Hi my name is Mina and yours is Y/N right"

"Yes"

"I hope we can become besties."

"I hope so too."

"So Y/N tell me about some of your hobbies mine is dancing."

"Well I don't have many but I do enjoy theatre (sorry if it is not your hobby but it will be in the story)"

"So do you know any dances from different musicals."

"I know one or two."

" cool."

"Looks like I am going to be up against Bakugo. Tell Momo good job for wining from me Mina."

"Will do."