Part 16 - Y/N's first villian attack

(A/N: This chapter is based of the events in late season 1 of My Hero Acedemia just so I don't spoil anything for those who have just started watching it.)

In class

You and bakugo walk in to class you go see Mina and the rest of the girls while he goes and talks with Kirishima.

"Hi girls."

"Hey Y/N."

"Wonder what Mr Aizawa has got planned for us today."

"I think it's probably going to be more training drills or something like that Y/N." Momo stated.

"As expected from Aizawa."

"True. Ribbit."

"Right class, today we are going to be doing rescue training exercises. So pair up with someone before the exercises start."

"Yes sir."

You turn and look at Bakugo. You would have went with Todoroki except from the fact your quirks are the same and it wouldn't be as productive as if you went with someone else. Bakugo sees you looking at him and he knows that you were think of being paired up with cause who can blame him for thinking he's the best and that's the reason why he thought so.

You start heading to the training exercise facilty (USJ) and get ready to do the training exercise as a hero must be just as skilled at rescuing as fighting.

At the USJ

When you got there you came across rescue hero 13 who told you alongside Aizawa she'd be teaching you during this exercise. Just as you and Bakugo where about to head to your zone ( the landslide zone) a huge purple mist appeared in the center of the USJ and the Lov came walking out of it.

You recognized who they were instantly so did everyone else as they'd been attacked by them before you only recognized them because Todoroki gave you descriptions of them. When Aizawa saw them he told 13 to get you back to the school and get the other members of staff to help take care of them.

As you were heading back to the school with 13 and your other classmates the purple mist reappeared. 13 tried to attack the smoke villian but Bakugo and Kirishma launched at him but they were unable to attack him as the purple mist surrounded your feet you were teleported back in to the USJ and found youself surrounded by villans in the landslide zone with none other than your brother.

You quickly frooze the villans in a block of ice with the help from Todroki of course when you heard the sound of the familer voice of Hakugre (i think that is how you spell her name). "You two were pretty strong out there."

"We didn't know you were here we could have frozen you to ground unknowingly." You said to her.

"Yeah Y/N's right Hakugre we could've easily done that," he then turned to the villians and told them, "It be a shame to leave you here as your bodies would start to shut down from the cold however if you tell me why you are here mabye I'll melt the ice. Which would be better for me as I want to become a hero not a killer." (Is that what he said I don't quite remember).

As soon as he got the answer he expected he told you and Hakugre that we should find the other's. While he said that you thought whether Bakugo was ok or not.

Bakugo's POV

He ended up teleporting to a different zone with Kirishima and they easily took out the villians their whilst he was doing so he couldn't help but think about you. Whether you were hurt, did you end up with Mineta or whether you are still alive (he knew you'd be alive but he keep on second guessing himself).

He was only brought semi back to reality when Kirishima told him "we should go look for the others and Y/N to check whether they are ok."

Once he said that him and Bakugo started to get going to look for the others although Bakugo didn't care much for the others he cared a lot for you and will do anything in his power to save you even if it means dying.

Your POV

You started heading round the edge of the zones so as not to been seen by any of the villians Aizawa was fighting. You then as you were doing that noticed out of the coner of your eye Bakugo running out of a zone and ran up to him you supprised him at first he was going to attack you as he thought you were a villian until he saw you.

"Y/N your safe, who eneded up with you because if it was the pervet I will kill him."

"No it was me, Shoto and Hakugre in the Landslide zone fourtunatly no Mineta."

"Great you weren't with Mineta. Though did you get hurt at all."

"No Bakugo luckily me and Shoto manged to freeze them before they could attack which is great and he Interagated them. He found out their plan is to kill All Might don't know how they'd do it. He's practically unstoppable."

"True." Kirishima said.

As you five started walking around to the exit of the USJ you noticed All might fighting a nomu and the nomu about to break his arm off you don't know what would've happened if Todorki didn't freeze the nomu in place giving him enough time to get free as Bakugo pinned down the smoke villian by the armour on his neck.

"Your not unharmable as long as the attacks are aimed in the right place."

While he was doing that everyone watched in awe as All Might sent the nomu flying out of the USJ leaving a gigantic hole in the glass roof (which nobody was worried about). Then the pros soon showed up and the villians fled the scene not before Shiagraki was shot a couple of times.

A/N: This was my longest chapter with 989 words in total normally my chapters don't go over 500. Though I do think this is my best chapter so far. I feel like making my chapters a bit longer from now on so expect more delays sorry.