part 32 - rescue mission (part 1)

A/n:just gonna say there is gonna be quite a few pov switches in this chapter between your pov, 3rd person pov and Bakugo's pov.

Also what would you guys think of me starting a various anime one shot book.

Anways enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd person pov 1 hour after you were kidnapped at UA

The staff members sat in the room planning how they would get back their student Y/n from the hands of the Lov whilst putting minimum risk on her health and saftey as well as those for the other students.

Bakugo's pov 3 hours after the kidnapping

Me and Icyhot just sat in the room making our own plan to try and rescue Y/n. This is  probably one of the few times that me and him will get along with him. The fact we're making a different plan is because I think I can do a better job than the heroes and Icyhot well I don't know nor do I care for his reasons why.

3rd person pov

Bakugo and Todoroki sat around the table in the dimly lit room currently reviewing there plans they made so far. Todoroki's idea was to get you out without him having to fight where as Bakugou wanted to go straight in to the building thinking he could take them all on. They just sat there paper spread across the table arguing about how they'd do it until Todoroki thought of a way that would work incorporating both of their ideas. Which involved them not fighting unless they see a member of the lov look at them.

☆~-timeskip-~☆

Both Bakugo and Todoroki were in the neighbourhood near where the Lov was last spotted. Obviously in disguises looking through deserted always for the building you were being held captive in. They took small quiet steps going through each alleyways looking in any windows hoping not to get caught.

Until they looked through one of which they saw you tied up in the center of that room. They've completed phase one of there plan now it was on to the next part getting you out there.