Part 2 - Who is this?

You walk with Todoroki, Deku and Uraruka to class as you are in class 1a with them.

In class

You have just walked in to class and Mr Aizawa asked "Y/N please can you introduce yourself to class."

"Yes Sir I am Y/N Todoroki Shoto's twin sister."

Then a boy with blonde spiky hair said "great another extra."

"Don't mind Bakugo he's always like that" Uraruka told you

"Ok so i am better of avoiding him then."

"That would be the best idea."

"Right class now that we got that introduction done with we are going to be doing some combat practice. Your each going to fight each other here is the list of who everyone is going to be fighting."

Oh great you thought to yourself as you were meant to be fighting Bakugo hopefully I don't die. It might be a good idea to ask Shoto what Bakugo's quirk is although not knowing his quirk might be a good idea because it would simulate a fight against a villan.

Bakugo's pov

I didn't know Todorki had a twin sister.
Either way I am going to beat her in the fight. I would guess her quirk is the same as Todorki's which would put me at an advatage as she doesn't know my quirk unless she goes and asks her brother or anyone else in the class for that matter.
Which I would expect her to do as she is probably as smart as her brother and would know she is at a disadvantage.

Y/N pov

"Right class everyone needs to get changed in to their hero costume before the fighting can comence."

You go and head to the changing rooms to put this hero costume on:

: