Part 4 - Bakugo and Y/N fight

You start to head on to the pitch as soon as you were called forth to fight.

"I am gonna win Y/N you got that."

"I don't know about that one but you can try Bakugo."

You heard the sound of the starting whistle and you attacked. You try freezing him in a block of ice but he dodges and attacks back with an explosion which misses you by milimeters.

 You try freezing him in a block of ice but he dodges and attacks back with an explosion which misses you by milimeters

You think to yourself so his quirk is explosions. I should probably try to use my left (fire) side more then. He can just explode away the ice like it's nothing.

So with some careful planning you use your left side and burn him on his arm just enough so it hurts for him to move his arm which supprisingly wasn't a lot. Bakugo then hits you with an explosion which should have caused him to win if you weren't quick enough to catch yourself with ice before being knocked out of the pitch and getting disqualified.

"Impressive I thought this was going to to be an easy win but i guess not."

"Your right to guess not Bakugo."

"When am I not right?"

"Most of the time. Just like now" You say as you freeze him in a block of ice.

"Y/N is the winner." Mr Aizawa.

"Great job Y/N I am supprised you took Bakugo down."

"It wasn't that easy Shoto. I should've been knocked out of the pitch with that blast."

Bakugo's POV

How did she win. I should've knocked her out of the pitch with that explosion. I will give her one thing she is stronger than she looks and smarter as well it was like she predicted that blast.