part 5 - sleepover plans

The next day

You and the other girls are hanging out in the common room. Your doing a couple of tik tok dances (you are an amazing dancer and all of the girls think that). By the way the girls introduced themselves to you eariler so you know all their names.

Suddenly, Mina (one of your new best friends) exclaimed "why don't we have a sleepover in my dorm?"

"That sounds like a great idea Mina if Momo, Tsu, Jiro and Uraruka are in."

"We are in Y/N," replied Jiro.

"Great," Mina replied, "I knew my plan was good."

"So what time then Mina?" Momo inquired.

"6:00pm. That should give everbody time to get ready and me to sort it out."

"Are we inviting the boys?"

"Yes Uruaka."

"Do you want me to go invite them Mina?"

"Yeh sure you can Y/N."

So you start to make way to your brother's dorm and knock on the door.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hi. And by the way the girls wanted me to let you and the rest of the boys know that were having a sleepover in Mina's dorm at 6 and your all invited."

"That sounds fun."

"I bet it will be though I better go invited the rest of them excluding a couple of them (eg.Mineta)."

"Ok I'll see you around Y/N."

"See you too Shoto."

You soon then get around all of the boys you were supposed to be inviting. Bakugo seemed a bit hesitant to go at first but you somehow persuaded him to go. Which shocked the other girls as they could never get him to go to anything.

Wait so am I special to him or something you thought to yourself. I mean he is kinda cute beside the anger issues no what am I thinking.