Part 20 - the written project

All of your classes have finished by now so you and Momo start heading to your dorm. You decided that you'd do it on the do's and don't's of rescuing and combat. You did wish you got Bakugo but it's not all bad as you were with Momo (one of your favorite friends) and not Mineta. You were pretty sure Bakugo would kill Mineta if he was paired with you.

You continue and get started on the project while half working and half daydreaming about some stuff a.k.a Bakugo. Yeah Momo could tell by your look that you were thinking about something off track from the project but she just brushes it aside as you've been working on it for about an hour now so it was only natural you'd get distracted. Momo was one of your few friends that takes close notice in what you do the others were: Deku, Todoroki and Bakugo as Deku pays attention to details a lot, Todorki is your twin so naturally he knows when something is off and Bakugo is your boyfriend so he pays attention to you a lot and I mean a lot.

"Momo I'm just going to get a drink I'll be right back," you say after a few minutes of being in that daydreamy state.

"Yeah sure no problem," Momo replies with while writing down some notes, "I'll just continue with this."

You go to the kitchen to get a glass of your favorite juice and use your quirk to put some ice in cause who has time to go in to the freezer to get ice when you can make it. No one is the answer so you just skip that step cause you can be lazy at times especially when it comes to stuff you can use your quirk for ( getting ice for drinks, boiling water etc).

You head back up to your dorm with your juice and sit on your bed next to Momo and continue your part (let's face it she can't be doing all the work, can she?). Your nearly finished with your part after half an hour or so. Knowing this you sort of get distracted again talking to Momo about your favorite plays, films and books because you both are well-cultured since your families are rich. Some how after going off task a multitude of times you end up with the completed project after 3 hours of work and gossiping with Momo.