part 28 - beach days

The date bakugo took you on last night was amazing but it soon dawned on you that you were halfway through the holidays and you'd have to go back to training to be a hero soon.

Mina ended up calling you later that day asking if you'd like to go with her and most of the class to the beach tommorow. Which you responded with yes. She also told you you could ask Bakugo if he'd want to come with you to. Which you of course did.

~ next day ~

You've just woke up and ate breakfast with Bakugo. You now started to get everything you needed to bring to the beach. A swimming costume/ bikini (which ever you prefer to wear ) , some sunglasses, sun cream , a towel and any other stuff you find necessary to take to the beach. Whilst doing so Bakugo packed everything he needed.

~at the beach ~

Once there the rest soon ended up following along Mina and Tsu first followed by Kirishma, Todoroki, Jirou,  Uruaka, Denki and Deku. Once they were all there you ended up going to the changing stalls (is that what they call them?) and ended up changing in to your bikini/swimming costume before coming out to meet with everybody else.  You Started Heading down to the sea shore with everyone, half of you, including Bakugo, Kirishma, Todoroki, Denki, Deku, decided on swimming whilst you and the rest decided to talk and relax.

Hours started to go by until you and the girls decided to go swimming as well. Bakugo tried to push you underneath the water. Until Tsu suggested playing volleyball in the water which to that everyone agreed. The teams were split so that Uruaka, Tsu, Deku, Denki and Todoroki were on one and you, Bakugo, Mina, Kirishma and jirou the other. You were doing first to 10 points which after about 10 minutes ended up with your team leading with 5 and there's on 3.  It after about 15 minutes ended up with your team winning and the other one losing.

After a few hours you ended up going back to Bakugo's place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------—--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : sorry I didn't post until now but here is part/chapter 28