part 13 - who wants to study?

After the training exercise

"Hey Y/N you did a good job out there," you turn around as you here the one and only voice of your brother.

"Thanks I was lucky there was enough trees to sneak past without having to fight you cause I am pretty sure none of us would have wanted that."

"Yeah your right."

You then continue you to have a conversation with your brother. Telling him how much you like UA.

When suddenly Bakugo comes and sits next to you. "Hey Y/N."

"Hi Katsuki, you alright?" As soon as you said that he kissed you on the cheeck which got you all flustered.

"Hi Bakugo."Your brother muttered under his breath.

" Didn't see you there icyhot."

"Bakugo please don't call my brother that or at least call him by his last name when your around me."you told Bakugo with the hint of anger in your voice.

" Fine. But only for you got it teddy bear."

"Thank you."

"Y/N how did you just get Bakugo to stop calling me that."

"Magic." You told him just before you left to go back to your dorm as your classes for the day finish.

At your dorm

You decide to get some of your school books to study the last lesson you did about the laws and rules of the country. Before starting your homework explaining why such laws are necessary to stop the amount of crime in the country.

When you get a message from Bakugo.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Messages

Boom boom boy

Hey Teddy bear
what you up to?

Well I am trying
to do homework
right know

Do you mind if
I come study with
you?

Not at all as I
could use some
company

Coming to your
dorm in 5 then

Ok see you

-----------------------------------------------------------