Part 9 - Protective brother ( the date part 1)

2:00pm

You start getting changed in to some jeans and your favorite top (it is one in your favorite color). You end up doing your hair trying to make it look nice or at least just not messy. You then put on some lipstick and only lipstick because you don't need makeup and beautiful the way you are.

Once you were done it was almost time for your date with Bakugo so you just sat on your bed which is the same colour as your shirt and looked at your phone.
-

----------------------------------------------------------
Messages

Shoto

Hey Y/N you all
right.

Yes I am

Great so what
you doing now.

I am getting ready
for a date why you
asking?

Wait! Your going
on a date with
someone.

Yes before you say
anything it is my life
and you can't tell me
what to do. Ok.

That's fine by me
as long as I know
who it is.

It's Bakugo ok.

If he hurts you
I will literally
kill him you
understand.

Overprotective brother
Alert here

You know I
always try to
look out for you

I know and I am
Grateful for it
though Bakugo should
be here in 5 minutes.

Ok bye Y/N enjoy
yourself

-----------------------------------------------------------

After you finished texting your brother Bakugo then knocked on the door of your dorm. You let him in. He was busy admiring how beautiful the room look with your bed in the center a desk of to the side with a chair made from the same wood and walls painted in your second favorite color.

"Hi Y/N your dorm looks beautiful but it could never be as pretty as you."

It's sweet he tried complimenting me you thought. I guess he does have a soft spot for me then. "Thanks for the compliment Bakugo. Though saying that it might be a good idea for me to have your number and you to have mine you know."

"That supprisingly does sound like a good idea." After saying that he gave you his number which you saved as boom boom boy cause you thought it sounded cute and he saved yours as Teddy bear because you just remind him of one.

"We should definitely start heading to the mall Teddy bear."

"Yeah we should."

On the way to the mall you and Bakugo learned more about each other your favorite colours, songs and food preferance ( his being spicy food ).