Part 7 - Truth or Dare (sleepover part 2 )

"That was fun, what should we do now?" You asked the group.

"I don't know. Ribbit." Tsu answered.

"I know we should play truth or dare."

"That's an excellent idea Mina," Denki exclaimed.

"Ok. I'll go first Y/N truth or dare?" Mina asked.

"I don't know dare."

"Show us your cutest picture of yourself."

"Ok." You said and showed them this:

" You said and showed them this:

"Aww."

"I almost forgot you looked like that when we were younger." As your brother said that you showed them the picture below and he started to get embarrassed.

" As your brother said that you showed them the picture below and he started to get embarrassed

"Aww Shoto you looked so cute then didn't you."

"Y/N why did you show them that?"

"Because I wanted to. Ok I will go now Denki truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Right I dare you to kiss Jiro."

"Fine," denki says just before he kiss Jiro, "right I know get to ask someone truth or dare so Bakugo truth or dare?"

"Dare obviously."

"Right I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Y/N," as Denki says this Bakugo starts to get a bit flustered.

He then replies with "Hell no."

"Yeh I'd have to agree with Bakugo I am not doing it," you then say.

"Come on Bakugo your not scared are you?" Mina says.

"Of course I'm not scared. Fine I'll do it if you want me to prove it. Come on Y/N. Tch."

"Fine I guess," you sighed.

You get dragged in to the closet by Bakugo. Once your in there you stand there in akward silence for 3 minutes until you ask "so what you want to do?" Then Bakugo kisses you on the lips which took you by surprise.You then start to blush. Did he really like you? He didn't stop kissing you until you both needed to breathe.

"That Y/N."

"Wait so you like me or something?" You said confused as you knew you had some sort of feelings for him and this just proved them.

"Yes but do you like me back extra."

You hesitate to replie back but you somehow manage to say the words "yes Bakugo."

"Times up you two," Kirishima said while knocking on the door.

You and Bakugo come out and you say "we should probably get to sleep."

As everyone falls to sleep you keep replaying the kiss in your head.