not part of story just some christmas headcannons

This is how i'd imagine all of these characters spending christmas with you exculuding certain characters because a)there mineta b)i can't think about one for them

These are either cute stories or just ideas feel free to make the ones that aren't stories in to one.

F/c= favourite colour
F/b=favourite breakfast

Katsuki Bakugo

Pov: your living with him after you graduated UA . Also it's Christmas day and you've just woken up.

You sleepily roll over and find Bakugo wasn't next to you. He had obviously woken up (because I am not imagining you to find him cheating on christmas). You slowly get up out of the bed with orange and f/c bed sheets and walked downstairs looking at the pictures of both you and Bakugo on the wall.

You could smell something cooking and decided to go in to the kitchen to investigate and saw your handsome boyfriend cooking.

"Hey, Katsuki. What you cooking?" you eagerly asked him.

He was startled with you asking him at first because he thought you were asleep but then replied with, " I'm cooking f/b for you and and me I was planning on serving you breakfast in bed."

"You don't normally do that," you exclaimed happy at the thought he was doing that for you.

"Yeah. Well it is Christmas ain't it and I am doing this so I am the best boyfriend in the world."

"Well you've succeeded at that many times. I also don't need you to tell me something I don't know. Comptitive much though."

Denki Kaminari

Pov: you and denki are putting up christmas decorations.

You get the tree out of its box and start to put it up while Denki is decorating the outside of the house with lights. What could go wrong. You place the tree up and start decorating it with baubles, tinsle and lights so you really wasn't paying attention to Denki outside. It wasn't taking a long time really (considering i actually take 2 hours or more) so you only took an hour on it making it look like this.

You end up heading outside to so how Denki was doing. Once doing so you find him cutely trying to untagle him self from the lights. He ends up using his quirk (like the loveable idiot he is) and makes all the bulbs in the lights unable to work because of how high of a voltage it was.

Momo

A/n: i do know what Momo's last name is I can't spell it.

I would honestly think you'd get what ever Christmas present you'd want from her and would feel guilty for not being able to get her the best presents in the world. However don't worry. If you got her anything from books or told her you would go shopping with her sometime. She would be really happy and tell you how wonderful your present was.

Occhoco Uraruka

You probably be the one getting her the best presents. She would be very happy and love what ever presents you would get her. She'd also feel a little bit dissapointed in herself as she didn't get you a near good enough gift but you would tell her that Christmas is about spending time with friends and family so you didn't really care what she got you.

Shoto Todoroki

If you were still in UA he would probably stay at your house on Christmas as he honestly would attempt to stay at your house. If he couldn't he would call you in the morning mainly to comfort himself and hear your voice which honestly makes him feel safe.

If you had graduated UA you and Todoroki would've moved out by now and would just avoid seeing Endeavour at all costs. Mainly because Todoroki really doesn't want to spend any more Christmases with his Dad. (We all know why). You would probably invite Fuyumi, Natsuo and any of your family.

Izuku Midorya

Izuku would give you your present and you would give him his. He would wait for you to unwrap yours first before unwrapping his after seeing a look of joy light up your face. You too would also see the look of joy on his face especially if you got him all might merch. After unwrapping gifts he would make you and him some hot chocolate and you would sit by a fireplace reading till you fell asleep on his lap.

Kyoka Jiro

A gift from her on Christmas would probably be her singing and playing a song she wrote for you. She would be very creative with it and mention how you were perfect in every single way and she couldn't ask for anyone better to spend Christmas with.