part 19 - back in class

Time skip to Friday

You went back to class as today everyone had to go back after that villan attack Monday you could see why they'd want you back in class today. After all education to become a hero is important and time consuming.

You were sort of suprised when Aizwia said you weren't going to continue with the rescue drills you started Monday. But you could see why as the scene still needed to be investigated. Although all the staff members new that the villians warped in using the purple smoke villians quirk. They were still trying to figure out what the nomu was and whether their was more.

Honestly, you hoped there wasn't any more nomu's as they scared you quite a bit being able to break out of your and Todorki's ice is quite dangerous. However you were pretty sure if they could make one nomu they could make hundreds.

You started to look a bit worried thinking about all that and Bakugo caught on quickly due to the fact that you guys sit next to each other. "What's wrong?" Bakugo whispered in your ear.

"Just thinking about stuff," you whispered back to him.

"Are you sure it's just that?"

"Yeh I'm sure."

"If you say so."

"Right class I am sure you are aware of the current state of things meaning we won't be doing rescue training today. Maby another day if were lucky but very doubtfully for a while. However class I will inform you we have a project due soon and for that project each of the you will be partnered up for both the combat and written parts. The partners are going to be random which could pay off in some people's favor other's likewise."

Once these partners were choosen at random:
Kirishma and Bakugo
Y/N and Momo
Hakugre and Mina
Jiro and Tsuyu
Midoryia and Uraruka
Iida and Todoroki
Denki and Sero
Kota and Mineta
Tokoyami and Ojiro
Sato and Shoji

After that was done Momo came up to you and asked " when do you want to start on the written work." Due to the fact the written work for the project is homework after all.

"I don't know. Whenever your free I guess. You could come to my dorm after our classes for the day end."

"That sounds great Y/N. I will see you there then."

"Yeah guess I will see you then huh."