part 30 - training troubles

It was the next day and you went to class again to be told once everyone was there to put on your hero costumes for training. Today was as you previously knew was combat training. Aizawa explained to the class you were going to be fighting another student. However there is a time limit of 15 minutes which if the fight lasts that long it'll be a draw. To win you need to make it so your opponent can't move be either trapping them with your quirk or making them fall unconscious.

You and the rest of class 1a went in to the training area once everyone was wearing their hero costumes.

This time you were against Mina to fight which could go either way based on what you do. As she could melt any of your ice attacks with her acid whilst she has no advantage against your fire ones. Either way your put at a slight advantage quirk and skill wise.

You and mina waited until it was time for both of you to fight before starting to attack each other. Aizawa keeping a close eye on what you both are doing so there is no serve injuries.

You attempt to freeze Mina down to the ground but she melted the ice. Your idea was to keep to ice attacks so Mina would be able to have an even chance of winning. However with the exception if the fight wasn't going in your favour you'd use both ice and fire attacks. This kept going on until purple mist engulfed the center of the training area placing you and Mina on either side of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: this is the perfect spot for a cliffhanger if I was that mean.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Then out of the mist came the LOV prepared for another attack against you and 1a. Aizawa then started to fight some of the members of the Lov whilst you and the class excluding Iida (because he was again going to notify the teachers inside that the lov has ambushed the training session) fought the rest of the members

1st person pov (just because i think the scenario would be better like that).

I lookes at the villain supposedly named Dabi with hesitation as I started to attack. I ended up making each move consecutive typically using fire as from what I can tell he'd be able to melt the ice i create straight away if I decided to freeze him to the ground.

I need to stall for time until someone better suited in a match up against his quirk is able to fight him or someone with decent strength can help me out. Every move I make causing me to become more tired slowly draining my energy bit by bit. Every attack I make is presumably weaker than the last.

This normally wouldn't be a problem for me as I'd normally make my attacks slightly slower of a pace compared to those I'm doing now allowing me to be able to do them for longer with less energy put in. Though since Dabi is attacking quickly I need to keep up with the speed to counter attack or be faster to get more attacks in.

I continued in to the fight flames of both red and blue surrounding me and Dabi as we each attempt to dodge each others attacks. Which I am seemingly more effective at as every trail of fire coming towards me I make a wall of ice which melts but also puts out the flame. Meaning I can reduce the damage I'm taking myself and increase the damage inflicted upon him.

Though in the end it still doesn't stop my mind from slipping in and out of consciousness. Currently unable to decide which state it wants to be in as I feel all energy in my body draining from me.

Back to 3rd person pov

Everyone concertrating on their opponents were unable to see to Y/n fainting from what seemed to be lack of energy as she'd overworked herself also it could of been due to the fact that she was currently surrounded by fire blazing of both red and bĺue. The rest of the class being able to take their opponents down one by one as the Lov prepared to retreat with what they came here for.

Kurogiri stood in the center of the arena getting ready to warp the wounded members of the lov back to their base. Upon noticing this everyone of the lov headed to kurogiri with Dabi carring your unconscious body in the arms to complete the lov's plan of kidnapping you because of your quirk (they would have used Todoroki instead if he was the first one they'd captured).

Bakugo saw you like that and leaped forward attempting to get you before kurogiri warped away. However failed in doing so.