Part 10 - At the mall ( the date part 2)

Once you and Bakugo got to the mall you started walking down the corridor of the mall trying to keep up with him but failing to do so until he slowed down purposely for you.

"Can't keep up with me can you."

"Now I can cause you slowed down boom boom boy."

"Ok."

You continue you looking through stores windows until one caught your eye it contained the most beautiful necklace you'd ever seen it had a charm on it shaped like a teddy bear. Bakugo noticed this too.

"You want that?"

"Yes Bakugo."

"Right come on in to the store so we can buy it then."Once he said that you followed him in to the store and he got you the necklace.

" Bakugo I'm going to put it on right now and thank you for buying me it."

"Tch. It's no big deal."He told you while putting the necklace on your neck for you." Your my teddy bear you got it."

"Yes Katsuki." Bakugo was slightly blushing as it was the first time you'd called him by his first name not like he didn't like it in fact he loved it and wished you'd do it more often. He then kissed you and it made you go redder than the one half of your hair.

You then look for somewhere in the mall to have something to eat as you were getting very hungry and asked Bakugo if you could get something to eat

You then look for somewhere in the mall to have something to eat as you were getting very hungry and asked Bakugo if you could get something to eat. You and Bakugo end up stopping of at a cafe that sells noodles and soba. You end up having cold soba where as Bakugo settles for spicy ramen noodles.

You end up talking about your hobby and other stuff you like doing while Bakugo listens to your beautiful voice. He doesn't want to admit it but he loves spending time with you although he has an odd way of showing it.

You look though a couple of stores and buy Bakugo a video game using your dad's credit card even though you have your money you find it more fun to take your dad's credit card and buy stuff with it. Then you end up going back to the dorms it is about 6pm now but you don't really care as you just spent 3 hours with the most amazing boy in the world.