Part 11 - Training with Bakugo

Monday 10:15 am in class

"Right class today we are going to be doing 2 on 2 training the partners are going to be drawn at random. As most heroes have to team up on the spot when there's a fight."

Aizawa then draws out names after giving the speech.

Here are some of the partners:

Y/N Todorki x Katsuki Bakugo
Shoto Todorki x Denki kaminari
Occhako uruaka x Izuku midoryia
Ejiro Kirishima x Kyoka Jiro

That were picked at random

You were actually very happy as you and your boyfriend were paired up. Though you weren't that happy you had to fight your brother and denki.

The fact you were going to be fighting your brother brought up bad memories from your childhood were your father (Endevor if you didn't know) forced you and Todoroki to fight until you were very weak and exhausted. You could also tell Todoroki didn't particularly like it either, it was just a small frown on his mostly expressionless face but it was enough for you to tell something was wrong.

You go and head over to your brother and ask him to come with you away from the other people. Once you were away from them you asked "Is everything alright Shoto? I know we don't particularly want to fight each other but we have to."

"Yeah I know we have to but I really don't want to."

"Well I could focus on fighting Denki and you could focus on Bakugo if that helps, and hopefully it won't end up with both of us knocking them out."

"That sounds like a great idea Y/N."

After that talk you and your brother head back and meet up with your partners for the exercise. You tell Bakugo that he has to fight your brother for reasons you don't want to explain. He says he will and he could easily beat Denki and he wanted an actual fight so this would've been the person he wanted to fight at the start so he wasn't phased by it.