Part 14 - studing with Bakugo

After 5 minutes you hear a knock on your door and let Bakugo in to study with you. "Hey Y/N."

"Hey Bakugo, you can sit on my bed with me if you want."

"Yeah sure."

You and Bakugo then sit on your bed and start revising the last lesson. You helped him on some of the stuff he struggled on (which wasn't a lot) and he did the same for you. You found it a lot better than studying on your own as when you got stuck with something you had to try and figure it out yourself or embarrsingly ,for you, ask Shoto about it even then he sometimes didn't know it.

After an hour you were hungry so you told Bakugo you were going to get some snacks if he wanted any. He told you "no," and messed up your hair with his hand.

You head to go get your chocolate brownies and your favorite snack (what ever you want it to be). When you, out of the corner of your eye, see your brother standing all alone so you go and ask him why he's all alone (not liked it supprised you ). He told you he was fine and you left it at that although you know something was up you decided not to worry and went back to Bakugo with your snacks.

"Hey idiot what took you so long."

"I was just checking up on Shoto. Why?"

"Just wondering ok."

"How much more do we need to do for our personal projects because I am pretty sure I am nearly done."

"Same."

You soon finish the project and your snacks let's just pretend you didn't get Bakugo angry by throwing one quarter of a brownie at him and it turning in to you play fighting with him. Until he pulls you back on to your bed and starts cuddling you until you fall asleep.

Author note : How sweet of Bakugo to do that for you.