chapter 6: First Meeting

[Ventor Class star destroyer 1]

Darth vader Stand in the Bridge of the Ventor Class star destroyer.
While Beacon Academy Start to prepare the Dance . As Vader thought of the whole thing as waste of time But also an Risk, For this World Enemy Could use this as an Opportunity to Do their Dirty Work.

Then Darth Vader Immediately Left the Bridge to be at the Transmission Tower. While He will make a Few Calls As He's There.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Headmaster Office- Beacon Academy]

"James, Can You please Tell General Skywalker to Call Off His 'Security' At Beacon, Please" Said Ozpin while He was A Bit Concern for the Soldiers that General 'Skywalker' Has Placed. What's got him thinking on How He have Know about the Enemy, Clearly James Nor Anyone he knew didn't told General'Skywalker', What's got him more Suspicious On How he Appeared in Atlas, And Suddenly General So Fast. It didn't make Any sense to him at all.

"Oz, For Once, Can you hear me out? I believe General 'Skywalker' is keeping Beacon and Your Students Safe, For All We Know, He may be right of the Enemy" said James Ironwood.

Ozpin Sighs at this, James Was always Stubborn in some Conversations at times like this, But Considering the Facts of General 'Skywalker' didn't brighten his Mood.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Meanwhile in the Star Wars Universe, On the Star destroyer]

The Seventh Sister and The Fifith brother 'Borrowed' all of the Kaminoans Scientists and Medical Staff with Their Equipments, Plans of The Cloning Pods, As Both of the Inquisitors and the Star Destroyer Follow the Coordinates That Lord Vader Force Signature is Leaking from.

"I demand Of both you to let Us go! This is Kidnapping! Emperor Palpatine Promise us Peace if we Stop Clone Production! " Cried out Nala SE as She was Handcuffed with Two Stormtroopers by her each side.

"Oh, The Emperor did Promise Kamino Peace But Lord Vader and Us Inquisitors didn't, So it doesn't concern us anyway for you will be serving under Lord Vader Soon enough . . . " Said the Seventh Sister.

Nala SE was Speechless at the Inquisitor Words. True Kamino had Peace with the Empire and the Emperor But Not Lord Vader. For Someone Reason She could Felt Lord Vader Anger directly at Her People.

"We have Reach our destination, look over there!" The Fifth Brother said as He pointed Towards the Ripple of Time and Space Which is Leaking with Lord Vader Force Signature.

The Seventh Sister smirked in Satisfaction.
"Set Full Course towards it, Lord Vader we are coming" the Seventh Sister said.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Beacon Academy: Transmit Tower - Communication Room]

Darth Vader Had announced to General Ironwood for Tonight he'll be On Guard in the Transmit Tower Because He wanted to make sure the Tower won't be Of use to the Enemy. For Lord Vader, Ever since he been in this World. The Security in Beacon, is very very poor, which it would be a Disgust to the Empire back in his Universe.

Then Darth Vader Remember His Master Teachings of the Sith.
Especially when he was told about Darth Nihilus literally ate planets' life using the Force. Lord Vader wondering if Sucking the Life Force That He had Read through the Archives would be Work on Cinder Fall. Taking the Power she possessed That Torchwick Told him?.
He will only find out if He meet Cinder Fall This Night or in the future.