Chapter 25: Start of The Grimm Wars

Begun.... The Clone Wars... Has... -Yoda

2 Weeks Later . . . .

[News reporter: After The Past Weeks, Emperor Vader passed a Law Of All Equality Rights To Faunus! And Slavery fully Banned even to the Distant Villages that's lives off the grid now Posted with Troopers.

Yesterday Faunus Representative Cheif Ghira Belladonna joined Vader's Council of Justice and Rights.

Lately Grimm Activity Increased In the Outer lands of the Remnant Empire Territory! Vader had informed the People of the Empire that he would make a Big Announcement Today Regarding the Grimm.]

[The Royal Shuttle]

Vader was In the Royal Shuttle as He was heading to make His Speech while He knew the Grimm Activity was Salem preparing for War.

Vader had already captured The Scorpion Faunus and Hazel as they are in High tight Security.

Vader had Sent His Apprentice to Be with Her Friends for the Moment.

Sometimes He Feel Maul's intentions But For What?.

Vader will have to Worry About Maul as He arrived at the Great Auditorium.

As He was behind the Mic while facing Hundreds Of People that's were Citizens of The Now City Mistral and Atlas.

As Live Cameras were pointing at him that's were broadcasting all over Remnant.

Vader Clears His Throat and Begins to Speak.

"Dear Citizens Of The Remnant Empire! I know The Past Weeks Has Been Wonderful for Everyone in Mistral and Atlas, But Now I want to  Begin Something Much Bigger! Today's World's Problems are The Grimm! The Grimm are what keeping the People Of All Kinds to Below Limits! They have hold us Back from Expanding and Exploring New Unknown Territorys! But No More! No More The Grimm Will Cause Chaos! Ladies and Gentlemens! Today I'll Declare The Order Of The Grimm Extinction! I will find the Home Of the Grimm! And Destorys it's Core! And Be rid Of the Grimm from Remnant! Today! Remnant Will Be FULLY OURS! DEATH TO THE GRIMM!" Vader Yelled His Speech in front of The Microphones as He look at the People before Him.

There's was a Moment of Silence.

Then Roars Of Cheering, Claps, and Approval.

All Over Remnant, People were also cheering and Clapping at Vader's Speech.

At The Rebuilding of Beacon.

The Students Of Beacon were practically Cheering and yelling Many Supporting Words.

Although Coco was Busy with Yondu, The Big Clone with that Large Mini Gun.

They Both were talking to Each other about themselves and About their Mini Guns While Velvet stands there watching them with a Deadpan Expression.

The Teachers of Beacon, Glynda, Port, Dr Oobleck, were looking at each other, as They Heard Vader's Speech. Thinking that Vader would Need All Huntsman and Huntresses to Fight Thr Grimm.

Meanwhile at The Patch.

Tai Xiao Long had his draw dropped as He heard Vader's Speech.

Some part of him was kinda happy at this.

Don't get him wrong, The Grimm was Creatures that's meant to harm Humanity. But with the Grimm All gone then His Baby Girls wouldn't have to be in harm's Way. (The Author: that's my friends is an Overprotective Father)

Then Back At Where Vader's Was.

The Crowd was Still Clapping and Cheering as Vader Makes His Way Off the Royal Stage as He Headed Towards the Royal Shuttle through the Hallways.

"Prepare The Shuttle," Vader Ordered a Clone pilot as He walk with him.

"Yes Sir Right away!" The Pilot said as He's makes his way to the shuttle faster as Vader matched towards the shuttle on sight.

Vader matched through the Hanger as Officers, Lieutenants, Generals, Were standing attention and saluting Vader as He marched by.

Vader Nodded towards Admiral Ironwood to Join him on the Shuttle.

As They Both entered the Shuttle, The Shuttle Ramp closed and Take Off to fly out of the Hanger.

"Ah, Admiral Ironwood, How's The Promotion Been doing for you?" Vader said in a Normal tone.

"Well Emperor, It's still a shock to me, But I'm getting used to it," Admiral Ironwood replied.

"Ah Well, That's Good To Hear, I see The Clone Army Numbers have gone up?" Vader Questions Ironwood.

"Of Course, The Numbers Of the Army are now 32 Millions Troopers, Thanks to the Second Clone Facility at The Coast of Mistral," Ironwood said as He Nodded.

"Yes, Yes, I Believe A Construction for a Third Clone Facility is scheduled to be Build at Vale.." Vader said as He rubs his chin.

"Yes, It's Will Begin Next Week..." Ironwood said.

"Of Course, Perhaps I should send you to Beacon to spend more time with a Certain Goodwitch eh?" Vader teases James Ironwood with His Famous Skywalker Smirk!.

"I-i-i! E-Emperor! We're just Good Friends!" Ironwood protested with a little stutter.

"Hmm, Yeah Right, 'Good Friends?'" Vader questioned with a raised Eyebrow and a Chuckle.

James Ironwood Groans as The Shuttle was heading towards The Remnant Empire Military Base as it's was Built Upon an Open Snowy Landscape which is half snowy thanks to the Heating Generators installed.

The Royal Shuttle Landed as Admiral Ironwood and Emperor Vader exited the Shuttle as They Walked Past The Ace Ops as They were standing attention with the Clone Commanders.

Admiral Ironwood, Emperor Vader standed onto the Balcony as They were joined By Senator Robyn Hill Of Mistral and Willow Schnee Now Currently In Her Rightful Place As The Head Of the Schnee Dust Company as A Raven came to Land onto Vader's Shoulder as The Raven nuzzes Vader Neck as Vader smile a little.

Then The Whole Group Looked Out To The Main Whole Clone Army With AT-TE's Patrolling the Base as Many Clones Troops were matching onto The Freshly Made Acclamator Class Assaults Ships Or AC-AS for short.

They watched as The AC-AS powered up as They prepared for take off as Admiral Ironwood and Emperor Vader shared A Proud Smile at the Force Of the Remnant Empire.

The Multiple AC-AS's slowly tak off and Headed For War Against the Grimm as X-Wings and Ventor Class Star Destroyers Following The AC-AS's Fleet Towards The Trail Of Battle to the Grimm.
.
.
.
.
.
This Mark The Day To Be The Beginning Of The Grimm Wars.

The Battle Begins against The Grimm.

The Remnant Empire Will Bring The Grimm to Extinction.

To be continued . . .