Chapter 19: The Secrets

"Secrets are Known to Be Two Sides of the Coin, One for Good and one for evil" -Unknown

"The Dark side of Force has Never Been this Stronger" - Darth Maul

.
.
.

On The Ghost Ship, Ahsoka Tano was Meditating about The Disappearence of The Sith Lord Darth Vader.

She reached into the Force, She gasp as She open her eyes as she seems to be in a White foggy area as She was standing in The World Between Worlds as She spotted Two Figures in front of her.

A hooded Man with and a Being that's is White, No Skin color, No Eyes, No Gender Sex, Blackish outlines with a Widened grin as This was The Truth.

"Who... who are you?" Ahsoka asked them as They didn't gave an answer as one of them points towards a Wall of sorts as It showed Anakin Vs Obi-wan on Mustafar.

Ahsoka gasp as It showed Anakin Being burned, Founded by Sidious and Becomes Darth Vader as Ahsoka Eyes Widened in fear.

What comes next Shows Vader Evil Deeds, His Accomplishments and Victories and His Journey on Remnant, Ahsoka watched As Her Once Brother and Master becomes Vader who is now on this world called Remnant.

The Two Figures watch her from being.

"This will be an Interesting Event...Truth " Hooded Man said.
"I can't wait to see their Reactions" Truth said with a Widened Grin.

Meanwhile On Remnant.

Emperor Vader presence on Mistral has made the People feel safe and reassured. From What Vader has learned From The fool Sidious that Revealing your true colors as Emperor was honestly a Mistake it would caused Rebellion, Like From The Rebels against the Empire from his Old World.

Of course, He wouldn't make that same mistake as he planned to earn the trust of everyone on this world. As He would have to deal with These 'Pests' and Their Roach Queen Salem first. And he knows how to do it.

Emperor Vader went to Interviews at Mistral explaining the Fast Growth of The Clones and The Building Materials for the Ventor Class Star Destroyer Ships. The First was involved Dust and the Engery from the Force Designed through The Kamino Kidnapped Scientists.

Right Now, He have to Deal with Jango Fett at the Clone Facility As He aware he needs to make Jango Fett swear his Loyalty to him. permanently.

The Royal Shuttle Arrives On the Clone Facility Landing Pad as The Clones there Saluted to him as He exit his transport.

Vader walk through the Hallways as The Kaminoians were scared of Vader knowing if Failed or betray him then every clone here would kill the Kaminoians. Why? You may ask?.

(Flashbacks)

"W-wait We have R-rights?" A Clone asked (Aka Clank) as the other clones Mutters among themselves.