Chapter 9: The New Remnant Empire!

3 days later . . .

[Atlas Kingdom Council Chambers]

Lord Vader Entered The Atlas Council Chambers as He Summoned by Them while he had a feeling of why especially the Horrors of what happened at Beacon Academy.

"Mr Skywalker, For you have sent us Warnings of Remnant poor Security and Safety At the First rest of the Council Except General Ironwood, We Thought that You were someone who want to Disturb the Peace of Remnant, But After What happened at Beacon in Vale, I didn't want to believe you were right, But I'm afraid, That Security have Gotten soft over these years in Remnant, So The Council Decided to Hear on Your Offer.... So you may speak" Said Councilmen Sleet.

"Very Well, I have Researched Remnant History to the Present to the Very Very Beginning, I have Notice The Poor Security, Poor Economys in Every Part of the World, and It Comes to me, that The World Society is slowly falling about By Someone in the Shadows Working to Divde us from the Inside, My Offer is What if We Could move Atlas above Something more then just a Kingdom, But an Empire, An Empire that Keep The World Safe and Secure, Treated everyone equally, Even Treat Faunus as One of our Own! Attended to the Poor! Help the Settlements that are outside! Help make our World a better place! For what I seen, Soon Everyone will Be Divided if we don't do something now! The Poor are Seeking our Help! If we stand by and do nothing, We let the Enemy Win! So Hear My Offer! And Think of it! An Empire.... To make An Better society..." Vader Finished His Statement as The Council of Atlas was Stunned by this.

James Think on Skywalker Words as It made much sense to him now.
An Empire would do so much more then a Kingdom would do.
The Rest of the Council Slowly Agreeing to Vader Words, As Vale Failed for Security, So Would they too. James along with the Council Nodded at each other then Talked to each in whispering and They all look at Vader.

"We Agree To your Words, If Atlas would Becoming an Empire, We Feel you should be Emperor Then, Because If any of us Take that Role, We're afraid it would go to our Heads, We Should make an Announcement to the Rest of Atlas and The Mantle since The Transmit towers is Still operational, Do you agree With us then? Emperor... " Sleet said as He look at the Newly Emperor.

"Of course, For I shall be Called Emperor Vader then, Let's not waste time then, We have an Announcement to make" Vader Nodded at Them.

[Atlas - Mantle]

The people of Both Atlas and Mantle were on their Daily Lives as The People Of Mantle were Saddened by the News of what happened in Vale.

At the Schnee Manor, Weiss stayed In her Room since Arriving back at Atlas, Not wanting to see her Father Face. She Looked through Atlas News On Her Scroll Until an Text appears on her Scroll to her surprise. It says:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Then It switch to an Live Broadcast of The Council Members of Atlas with A Man with Dark dirty Blond in Black clothing.

"Attention, People Of Atlas and Mantle, The Council of Atlas decided to Step down in leading both Mantle and Atlas" Sleet stated.

Weiss eyes widened at this Sudden News.

[With Mantle]

The People of Mantle was shocked in hearing this as They muttering why? Or how?.

The Live Broadcast continued. "We have Decided in Making Atlas and Mantle into Remnant First Empire, With Our New Emperor, Vader, For He will lead us Into an New Era Of Peace, Aid to the Poor, Securing The People interests, For He has a few words to say" Sleet Let Vader to speak now.

[With Atlas]

"I know this is Sudden News, But I want to change Our Society we will in Today! But not for Atlas But For Mantle too! For I will Give the Same treatment to Mantle that Atlas Have Received, I will Make Mantle Like Atlas, an Wonderful Society that will be treated as Equals! The Poor and the Rich will be The same now! I will not stand by and Let Corruption plagued Our World! For Our Newly Reorganize Empire will Bring An Better Safe, Secure, Wreathy Society to Mantle, and The Rest Of the World! FOR I will Not let Humanity to Be DIVIDED! We WILL stand Together! As AN EMPIRE!" Vader Declared While Both Atlas and Mantle People Started to Cheering Loudly Especially Mantle For They have a New Hope for Their Home to be Better. As News began to Spread now.

After a Few Hours . . . .

Vader Have Ordered The Clone Army From the Newly Clone Facility to Come Now.

The General Ironwood Been Promoted to Admiral Ironwood as Specialist Schnee Has been Promoted to The Emperor Body Guard and General.

Vader had Sent Materials and Double Support To Mantle as His Popularity Increased.

Admiral Ironwood, General Winter Schnee, And Emperor Vader Stand Next to Each other as They Look Upon the Clone Army that Vader himself has Built.

The Newly Empire Clone Army Prepared for Their Service as Vader smirked in Victory.

For The Age of Remnant Empire has Come Now.

To be continued . . . .