Chapter 28: The Lovely Night For a SnowBird

'Uncle Qrowww!!!' -Ruby Rose

'teach him Respect Winter!'-Weiss Schnee

'flirting was a lot less violent in my day' -Chibi Ozpin

In the Streets Of Mistral, Qrow was walking while taking sip of His Flask while Sighing as It would took a While for Tai to be here as He sat down on a Bench and look up at the Night Sky.

Winter watched from the Distance as She clears her throat and walks towards Qrow while Feeling her face heating up with every step to him.

Both of them was in a Tight Situation Like: waking in bed together that other morning. As Winter never thought that she would... Be... Be attracted to that Druken Fool!.

But she couldn't help but take her gaze off of him as She Sit down next to Qrow in a Mannerly Gesture while Qrow then looks at Her as Both of them suddenly look at each other eyes.

Then they Both look away as their faces are red as Ruby Cape.

'Why Am I Acting Like this around Ice Queen/That Druken Fool!' Both of them Thought at the Same Time while Qrow takes a Deep breath and puts his Flask away and turns to face Winter Schnee the Ice Queen.

"Hey Winter" Qrow Said as He got her Attention While Winter straightened herself. "Yes Qrow?" Winter replied as She was a little surprised of Qrow calling her by her first name.

"About Last Morning....." Qrow started as Winter blush at the Reminder as She waited for him to Continue.

"I'm sorry for That.... Well Must Be Oblivous to My Druken Habit... But... After The Morning... I started to Realize that I have feelings for you.... Now I know that may be sound insane to you, and I accept that.. cause No Commoner is worthy of a Schnee Hand... Unless you count that slimey stinking rat of a father who Buy His way into your family name... But I know I May Seem like an Druken Bastard Fool to You, I'll understand if you don't return those feelings for Me-" Qrow Said Before He Felt a Snack to the Face By Winter Hand as He Cried out in pain as He held his Check.

"UGH! that's Hurts Like A Bitch!" Qrow curses as He turn to Winter who She Grabs him by the Collar and Pulls him close. "Woah Wait-" before Qrow Could Replied. Winter Kisses Him Immediately as She wrap her arms around his neck as Qrow Slowly place his Hands on her hips While in The far bushes Clones Troopers were recording this for Blackmail.

Qrow And Winter were still in that Passion Kiss as Qrow Hands Rubs Winter Waist and Hips Softly as a Feather which Made Winter Moan a little much to Qrow Surprise.

They Kept Making Out with Passion and Love As Qrow Carries Her in His Arms to His Room that He Rented out as They Kiss on the way their While Passing By Nora, jaune, Ren, Yang, Weiss, Oscar, as Their eyed widened as Weiss Fainted as Yang caught her with her arms as Yang didn't believe that Her Uncle was with One of Her Teammates sister.

Then again Either Him or Her Both Drunk Or This is Real as Time itself.

That Said The Night Between a Schnee and a Branwen Has never been more then a Night Of Romance and Passion.

Then a Minute Later The Sounds Of Passion can Be heard while Yang Was Trying to Believe for all this to be a Dream.

Somewhere In the Cosmos Lies Fans and Two Authors cheering As They all Laugh and Celebrate.

"Wait... What will be their future children look like?" Asked a Fan.

The two authors stop dead as They didn't have a clue of what next.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back at Remnant.

Vader Stares at the Broken Moon as Vader have Been getting Reports of The Battles That the Clones are engaging against the Grimm.

Vader Has Sense something in the Force as He sighs deeply.  "Come Out Maul, I know your here..." Vader says Coldly as He turns to face the shadows from which Maul walk out from.

"Impressive.. Most Impressive..." Maul says as He held His Lightsaber Handle while looking at Vader.

"So This Must Be The Will of Fate To Meet Or Simply Unnatural Coincidence..." Vader said as He glared at Maul.

"The Force Works Mysterious ways, Skywalker.." Maul Said Mockingly at the Last Part as Vader grits his teeth at the Name.

"Skywalker Died! I Destoryed Him!" Snarls Vader as Maul chuckles at this Claim.

"Ah But You Still Part Of Him.... Sidious Intentions was to make the last remnants of Skywalker Died out... But That Failed... As I stand here to see it.." Maul said as He chuckles more.

Vader look away as He grips his fists while His Sith eyes glow with Anger as He glared at Maul. "Why are You Here?" Vader asked Him.

"To Put It Simply... I want to offer you an Alliance.. I want To Help You Kill Sidious...." Maul said as He Growls at the end of his sentence as Vader looks surprise then He Remembers That Maul and Count Dooku were tools to Sidious, Plus Vader could use this to his advantage.

Vader Suspects Maul Wants Something Else From Him as Vader Narrowed His Eyes At Him. "It's More then That, isn't it Maul?" Vader said as Maul snorts as He chuckles.

"Of Course, For I simply Want Power I had Back In Our Galaxy.. And Your Help to Find kenobi!" Maul snarls and Grows at the Mention of Kenobi while Vader grips his hand as He thought he never have to heard that Cursed Name again.

"Then We Have a Comman Goal... To Kill Kenobi... But First We have To Deal With The One Who Controls the Mockery of the Dark..." Growls Vader as Maul slowly nods as he held his chin.

"You Mean the One Called Salem Correct? Well Yes... She is Definitely a Threat To Our Plans... Even a Dangerous Threat to your Apprentice..." Maul stated as Vader face Harden.

"How did you know About My Apprentice?.." Vader said in a Dangerous tone.

"Please... Her Presence was a Ripple in the Force.... But I suspect Her Friends are onto you and her....." Maul said as He turn to look at the Sky.

"You May Be Right...... Maul..... So Let's Take This Conversation Some where more Private.... Shall We?" Vader asked Smirkingly as Maul chuckles Darkly.

"Lead the Way then... Vader..." Maul Replied as They walk to a Secure Location.

While the Broken Moon Shines Down at The Surface as From The Distance On a Cliff Lays a White Hooded Cloak Figure.

To be continued. . . .