Chapter 17: Force

.
.
.

'The Will of The Mind Can Be broken, The Spirit of the Person can be corrupt and reshaped' - ???

"In the end, what is it that separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No. In my years I have learned it is simpler than that. A single dichotomy. A man chooses. A slave obeys." - Andrew Ryan.

.
.
.

Vader was walking among the streets of Mistral while He had sent a Order to Torchwick, to Double Cloning Productions, While He cursed himself for Not thinking about Palpatine sooner.

But with this world Technology combined with the one's he knows. Then Maybe, He might have a chance of Fighting Sidious.

In the Meantime, Ruby Training is going well, as She was a Very Fast learner. Which Made Him a bit impressed at her progress. But sooner or later he have to introduce the Force to Ruby.

So she can start her path to the Dark side. But for Now He have other things to mind. Like Raven Branwen, Vader wonders on what to do with her. For one he can't kill her because of the powers she posssed.

Vader suspects of He will see Miss Fall sooner or later, Because He know for one thing, That She need the Relic of Knowledge to bring to Salem. But not just the Relic, all the relics...

This world somehow always surprise him in some ways that appears before him. He had been a Slave to Sidious ever since he was put in that hell suit. Following every command, Sidious had ordered.

But Vader will Become his Own Man now. For He Know, He's need to kill Sidious to stop him from taking everything away from him. Perhaps... He could look into dust.... But first he would need to talk to the one who is in charge of The Schnee Dust Company.

(Good luck with that!)

Vader Look up at the sky and stared at the Broken moon. There are things he missed in life. He missed his mother so much, Sometimes he could even feel her spirit once in a while.

Vader Continue walking among the streets of Mistral.

Meanwhile Raven escaped the Ventor Star Destroyer. As she was running and jumping among the Roofs of Mistral as She searched for Vader as She needed a Rematch, She need to fight Him!.

She need to prove that she is stronger!. It's all she could think of ever since Vader brutality defeated her a while ago.

As She Running among the Roofs, She spotted Vader as She smirks in satisfaction while She headed towards Vader as She grips her fists.
She Let Out a Yell as She charged towards Vader.

Vader sighs in annoyence as He turn to face Raven as He dodged her attack. "I knew you would come to me...... So a Rematch?" Vader tone mocks her.

Raven Narrow her eyes as She charged at Vader again with Half power of her maiden powers. Vader Dodged again as He was unimpressed by this.

"The Power Of Magic isn't strong enough to Overcome the Power of the Dark Side....." Vader said as Raven was getting frustrated by This 'Force. ' what is the Force?! What Power is he talking about?!' Raven thought with Rage.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" she Roar in Rage as She try to attack Vader But He kept on dodging as He Smirk at Her Pathetic attempt of doing so, it's was so amusing of watching this play it.

Then Vader Grabs Raven Arm and Use His Two Fingers together and Hit Her Nerve Points as Suddenly Raven drop dead to the ground as she Grits her teeth as She try to move but can't.

"I Can't MOVE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!" Raven Yelled with all her might. "I stunned the points of your nerve, It's causes you to not move for a while, it wears off eventually..." Vader said to her as He look at her with pity.

Raven Didn't Need Pity , She Needed to Beat- No! kill Vader as She Kept yelling, Screaming, Roaring for the past 30 minutes Until She broke down as She cry in front of Vader.

Vader sighs as He shake his head as Raven reminded of himself, a Few years ago, When he was seeking a Power to Save Padme from Death... But it lead to their End because of Sidious trickery.

Vader hand reach for Raven as She look away with her eyes close right. Vader started to pet Raven's Soft Hair as She looks at him In confusion?.

"You are Broken, Shattered, like a Vase across the floor.... I know what's it like to seek power.... But it will be the end of you... Because In different ways will have a End for us..... And Power will get you to the faster way to your own End.... Trust me... I have experience that and survived in results...... You don't need power to be strong,....you need Someone .... Someone... Who you admire.... Who you love...... To be strong with..... Being strong by yourself... Isn't enough.... The Magic... The strength of it.... Is not strong enough... But Love... Emotions... friendships...... Their are strong enough.... So Please.... Let it go...and move toward......" Vader whispers to her in a low voice in her ear.

Raven Eyes Widened as her lips tremble with Every second, For Those Words He had said to her... It somehow... makes sense.... But at the same time it doesn't..... But His voice.....was something else...

His Voice was low...soft.... Filled with Sad...grief.... Pain..... It made her feel a sensation of somekind........ Her heart beat fast as She heard his voice. While She was torn.... Somehow... Vader voice sew a piece of her back together.

Vader carried Raven in his Arms as He walked to the Shuttle while Raven look at Vader, Like some kind of Puppy admiring the top Dog, Or Alpha in other words.

To Be Truth.... Raven saw Vader as A Alpha....Leader.... Warrior.... A beast...a Monster...... A Man In Pain.... A Man that She can Follow....and Admire....

A few Minutes later.......

Vader Set Raven down onto The Bed in Her new Chambers In the Ventor Star Destroyer as He sighs in Relief while He sat next to Raven.

Raven could move her fingers a little bit as She kept looking at Vader while Vader was in deep thought about His Current situation as He Hum a Tone.

Vader Thought 'let's Hope there's not any more Surprises.....' as Raven slowly move her arm towards Vader as She slowly grabs his hand.
Vader eyes widened as He look at Raven in utter confusion.

He Notice Raven was looking at him differently... Like In Her eyes was... Admiration... And something else..... ' Wait don't tell me.......' Vader thought to himself.

Vader Mentally slapped himself. ' Of Course! This woman is attracted to Power...! ' Vader Thought of How stupid he could be. He's was the very definition of Power in this world. Especially with the Dark side of the Force and The Fall Maidens powers he have.

Vader take a deep breath as He pinch his nose in frustration as He look back at Raven who was apparently fallen asleep as she held his arm tight like A Little Girl would do to her doll.

Vader thought ' she has a strong grip.....' Vader sighs as He lay next to Raven while This was gonna be a long night for Him.

Slowly Vader closes his eyes and fallen to sleep as He snores softly then The Door Opened as Sienna Khan entered as She look at the sleeping Bandit and sith Lord on bed.

Sienna slowly smirk as She crawled onto bed as She went to lay next to The Sith Lord other side as She held his other arm while Purring and slowly falling to sleep.

Somewhere else....

Yang Had a Sick feeling as She was driving to Mistral. A Feeling like she had the Urge throw up because Either one of Her family Memebrs is either sleeping with someone... Or... Something else...

To be continued.......