chapter 5: The Arrival to Beacon Academy

Ozpin Stand in front of His Office window While Narrow his eyes in thought. Then Glynda Walks in as She Goes to stand next to the Headmaster.

"Seems General Ironwood, Have brought something New . . . " Said Ozpin without looking at her.
"What makes you say that?" Said Glynda as Ozpin Sips His Mug.
"Why don't you see for yourself..." Said Ozpin.

Glynda look ahead from the Window as Her eyes widened in Shock.
For Headmaster Ozpin and Professor Glynda Goodwitch Can see from the window are 3 Fully functioning Ventor Class Star destroyers in the sky with the Kingdom of Atlas Symbol on them.

"What.... Has james brought with him?...." Glynda said with a shock expression as She can't believe of Some kind of Airship be that Big.
"I don't know.... But Perhaps we should Ask Him Ourselves...." Said Ozpin.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Ventor- Star Destroyer 1]

Darth Vader Stand in the Ventor Star destroyer Bridge as He Watch As They approach Beacon Academy.
"I sense something . . . An power here ... Maybe the girl of Torchwick has told me is here.... " Vader thought to himself.
"Soon.... That Girl plans will not go the way she wants...." Vader smirked under his masked as He turn around and sees The captain of this Ventor Star destroyer.
"Captain, Prepare The shuttle, " Said Vader as He make his way to the Hanger.

"Yes General.... Skywalker" Said The Captain as he getting used to calling him General as a day ago, Ironwood Insisted The Council to Ranked Vader By the General, for he will be a great ally.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Beacon Headmaster Office-]

Ozpin hears the Scroll as He look at the elevator.
"Come in" said Ozpin as James Ironwood comes in With An Black Figure. As the massive man appearance as he was to be covered in head to toe with tick black armor with black Robes. A control box of some sort was lodged in his chest and a Skull like Mask Combined with a look like Samurai Helmet.

"Ozpin!" Said James Ironwood happily.
"General" said Ozpin as he greeted the General.
"Please drop the Formalities, " Said James as He chuckled while shaking Ozpin Hand. "It been too long, and Glynda, it has certainly too long since we last met," said Ironwood. "Oh james... I'll be outside" she said with an Deadpanned time as She exited the room.

"So Who is your Guest James?" Said Ozpin as He look at Darth Vader with a Curious expression.
"Oh Oz, This Is General Skywalker, He's Joined Atlas Military not long ago, He actually Designed Our Atlas three New Ships," Said Ironwood with an cheerful tone.

"It's a Pleasure to Meet you, Headmaster, For I have heard a lot about your reputation," Said Lord Vader as He greeted The Headmaster.

"It's Nice to make your acquaintance then, General Skywalker," Said Ozpin as he nodded at General 'Skywalker' while Vader hided his Force signature.

Then Ozpin turns to his desk, "So, what in the world has brought you and General Skywalker all the way down from Atlas?" He picks up a mug and a kettle, pouring as he speaks. "Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, Especially with an Another General for the Vytal Festival." He turns and offers the cup to Ironwood.

"Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year." Ironwood produces a canteen from his inside coat pocket and pours its contents into his mug. "Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up and to Show General Skywalker around Vale." Ozpin walks around to his desk, kettle and a new mug in hand.