Chapter 14: Vader's Search for a Apprentice.........

The Next Day . . .

After a Long Night Of Romance if you wanna called that.... Vader left an Sleeping Sienna in bed as He had his Royal Sith Robes on as He Walk around in circles in his Room.

Vader Think and Think wondering What would happen if he was killed or Assassinated by someone.. he would need an Successor.... He would need an Apprentice to take his place.... But who?...

Vader had million of thoughts of How he would get an Apprentice of his own.

Vader Grits his teeth in frustration and Went into Meditation for awhile... To clear his mind and look into the Force for the answers, To find an Suitable Apprentice for Him.

The Force Power flows into him as He Searched Through it as He Focus hard and Then his Eyes Widened while He standed up quickly.

The answer came to him, It Finally Did.... But.... He has one question in his mind It said : why ruby rose?....

Vader couldn't understand the logic behind it. Why would the Force tell him that Ruby rose would be an Suitable Apprentice?.

Vader Sighs once again in Frustration. The girl has Too much innocent in her.

But Vader . . .  Needed to make a decision that will affect him in his life.

Vader Slowly smirks as He Know what to do now as He went to his shuttle Immediately as His Destination is to Ruby Rose, His Future Apprentice . . .

Meanwhile . . . . . . .

Neo And Roman Were Promoted to High Authority to the Clone Facility.

Roman and Jango Fett got pretty well along for their ambitions in life were Similar while Neo was Hanging with the Newbies Clones as They had a pretty sense of Humor.

Roman and Neo lived the life as Vader provided them a New place, High Numbers of Lien.

While Roman Smirked to himself as He Kept an Eye on the Kaminoans while The Fifth Brother was Sent to Vacuo to set up Connections there.

As Research for New Weapons was Order in Atlas, Weapons to Kill Grimm.

Vader Landed His Shuttle as He make his Way to the Residence of Team JRNR.

Vader arrived as He Heard a Few voices he recognized then He Knocked as things went Silent.

The Door Opened as it was Ruby Rose who had Answered the Door.
"Ah! Emperor Vader! What a surprise!" Ruby Said excitedly.

"Miss Rose, And Please Call Me Anakin, " Vader said as He waved it off. "Ah.... sorry... About that..... " Ruby apologize.

"May I come in?" Vader asked her.
"Oh! Of course! Come in!" Ruby Said as she stand aside to let him in.

Vader walked inside as Ruby closed the door, Then Vader spots a few familiar Faces and One Unfamiliar face.

"Thank you and Ah... Hello Mr Arc, Mr Ren, Ms Valkyrie, Qrow And who's The Boy?" Vader asked while They look at each other.

"Oh that's Oscar!, he's our New friend!" Ruby answered Vader.
"Hmmmm....  " Vader look at the Boy as If his presence was familiar... It was... Some how like... Ozpin....

Vader Shakes the thought as He clear his throat.
"Now.... For why I'm here...  Ruby... Listen closely...." Vader said Serious.

As Everyone look at him.

To be continued.....