Chapter 26: The Grimm Wars: Battle Of The Mistral Forests

"COMPANY! ATTENTION!" -Rex

"Loyalty Means Everything to the Clones" -Anakin

"Without the War, We Clones Wouldn't Exist" -Rex

AT-TE'S and Many Clone Troopers were walking through the forest of Mistral as They Search for any Signs of Grimm.

"Alright, Boys... Remember to stay alert! These Grimms could be anyway... Let's Show them What We Clones Are Made Of!" Yelled A Clone Captain as Many Of The Clones yell in agreement.

"Sir! Incoming from the South!" A Clone said over from Comms.
"Alright Soldier! Get Ready Men!" The Clone Captain yelled as He raised His Blaster Ready along with the Other clone Troopers as AT-TE's Ready their Cannon.

Suddenly Multiple Beowolves Come out Of the Deep Forest and Runs straight towards the Clone Forces.

"FIRE!" Yelled The Clone Captain as He and The Other Clone Troopers Fired Their Blasters Immediately at The Grimm Beowolves.

Some Of the Grimm Beowolves Turned to Dust into thin Air as The Blasters Ammunition isn't Dust But Of Course, The Good Old Regular Clone Wars Blasters.

"C'mon You Butch OF GRIMMERS!" Yelled a Clone Trooper as He Had Killed 5 Grimm Beowolves already.

"Their Still More On The Way! Sir!" Yelled a Clone to The Captain.

"Move Out Tanks!" Commanded Clone Captain as The AT-TE'S Started to Move towards the Wave Of More Beowolves as They Started to Shoot At The Grimm.

The Clones Troopers Kept On shooting at The Grimm Beowolves while They are slowly pushing them back.

"NEVERMORES INCOMING!" Yelled a Clone Trooper.

There were At least 8 Nevermores heading towards them as Well and More on the way

"Send In The X-Wings!" Yelled The Clone Captain as One Of The Clones Contacted Mistral Base.

[Mistral Clone Base]

"We Need Air Support! Repeat We Need AIR Support! NEVERMORES Are Arriving!" Yelled the Clone from The Communications Network.

"We Sending The Air Boys! Hang on Brother! Sir! Send In the Air Boys!" Yelled The Clone as Alarms Went Off while the Clone Pilots Headed towards the Landed Fleets of X-Wings.

The Clone Pilots Get in The X-Wings and fired them on as They get ready to Launch.

"Air Boys You Are Good To Go! I repeat you are good to go to kick Bird Butts!" A Clone Commander said as he was standing Next General Winter Schnee and Qrow (Unofficially Assistant).

"LET'S FLY!" Yelled One Of the Clone Pilots as They Launched Off into the Air and Flys towards The Battle.

[Mistral Forest]

"WHERE'S THAT AIR SUPPORT!" Yelled a Clone Trooper as The AT-TE'S Were Both Shooting The Grimm Beowolves and The Grimm Nevermores.

"Ursas Twelve O Clock!" The Clone Captain said as The Clones Troopers wee shooting non stop for their lives.

The Clones From The AT-TE'S throws Out some Grenades to their fellow Comrades as Some of The Cannons Shot the Ursas and The Nevermores while One Of Clones Just running towards the Grimm.

"JOE NO!" yelled a Clone.

"YEEEEHAAAA!" CT-0001 also known as Joe The Hoot. He Hopped on a Ursa and Ride it like a Bull.

"Seriously JOE!" Yelled the Same Clone.

"C'MON KAI! THIS IS GREAT! C'MON YOU PIG!" Joe Yelled as He Forcefully Make The Ursa Obeyed Him as He Now Rides Towards the Grimm.