Chapter 20: The Dark Lord Fighting the Cruel Frost

'Good Soldiers Follow Orders' -Crosshair

'Company ATTENTION!'-Rex

'R-Rex you-you came back for me?' -Echo
.
.
.

On Another Uneventful Day, Lays an Old ATTA Walker moving forward as An Old Rex, Wolfe, Gregor were playing cards.

"Hmm I'll win again Boys," Smirks Rex as Wolfe and Gregor groans as He took the old dusty credits for himself as This reminded him of the Old Days, with General Skywalker.

Rex Daydreams of Him being back in the 501st as Captain along with Commander tank and General Skywalker, General Kenobi and Cody, Those were the best days of his life with His Men, Including the Dominoes, Rex misses General Skywalker Since Order 66 as He wishes he were here right now leading them still.

"Rex, what's wrong?" Asked Wolfe as Rex sighs as He look at them.
"Well I just miss the Old Days, back when we were fighting clankers and Showing off the Shines," Rex said as Wolfe and Gregor chuckles.

"Yeah the Good Old Days," Gregor said softly as He looks at his Old Commando Clone Trooper Helmet. Gregor smiles at the Old Memory of when he buy time for the droids to escape.

Wolfe sadly sighs as He remembers his General, He truly admire his General Until The One Horrible Day: Order 66, Wolfe hated that day, the day where he forced to shot down his General.

Rex sighs as He remembers that He and Commander tano had to escape the falling Ventor Class Star Destroyer in result of Many deaths of His Brothers Including Jesse. Why the Kriffing did this have to happen to them?.

Rex, Wolfe and Gregor sat in silence.

"I'm be outside for a Moment Boys," Rex says as He Stands up and Exits the Area and onto the Homemade Balcony as He leans against the fence as He stared into the Distance, Day Dreaming.

(Day Dreaming)

"Rex! Come on! We still have work to do!" General Skywalker said to him.

"Yes Sir! Of Course, " Rex Replied as He Stand with a Smile on his face as He Looked at General Skywalker and Commander Tano as They get ready for another Battle-

"REX REX WAKE UP!" Yelled a Voice.

(Daydream end)

Then Suddenly Rex snap out of his daydream as He look around and see no body next to him as He Wonders who voice was that he heard just now?.

Rex Shrugs it off while staring at the distance again.

Meanwhile Back at The Ghost.

Ahsoka Tano was Scared and Confuse.

Ahsoka was scared of what she saw.....

Seeing her Long thought to be Dead Master....... Brother..... teacher..... Is Non Other then Darth Vader himself as She trembles at the thought of it.

She couldn't believe it with her own eyes. It has to be a nightmare for her. But as She think about it, it made so much sense, Anakin was The Best Cunning Jedi Fighter in the Galaxy, He could be the only possible reason for the Jedi to be easy beaten.

But What's she saw the Reason of how he become Vader, it broke her heart to see Padme died in childbirth And to See Anakin now Vader Blaming himself for her death which to be told in a half lie by Sidious himself.

'But Why? Why Why this happened?!' those words repeated in her head while Ahsoka stared at the Wall for a long time in fear and confusion.

Ahsoka wanted this to be a dream but it wasn't, this was the TRUTH, the main Truth of What Happened to Anakin Skywalker, The Hero with No Fear.