Chapter 10: Expanding

A few Days Later . . . .

The Clone Army of The New Empire of Remnant Been Growling in Numbers. As The Kaminoans Created an Serum that make An 1 year old Baby grow into an 24 year Old Man In 2 weeks. For this has Help Increase the Clone Army Numbers.

The Clone Facility Slowly Expanding their Space each day.

While The Emperor Ordered two Battalion of Clones to Guard Mistal Academy, Not wanting any Destruction like what happened at Beacon, But also Because of The Relic at Mistral.

The Headmaster of Mistral: Leonardo Lionheart was Shock to hear That Atlas Become an Empire and Seeing Clone Troopers at Every Corner, Halls, Entrances, also In Mistral towns and Borders.

Lionheart Think Nervously Of What would she would do To him.
Then Suddenly an Clone Commander Entered his Office and Look at him.

"Headmaster, Emperor Vader wish to speak with you" Replied The Clone Commander.

"V-very Well..." Lionheart said Nervously as The Clone Commander pulled out an Holoprojector and The Life size Hologram of Emperor Vader Appears.

"Headmaster of Mistral, I'm sure you heard about the News of The Empire then...." Vader said Slowly.

"Heard?....m-more like Saw Troopers In the whole of Mistral and in the Academy,..." Leonardo Lionheart Replied.

"Of course, Righr you are, For I have A Reason of Doing this, Which also involved you" Vader Stated Coldly.

"W-What d-do you mean? Your Majesty?" Leonardo Shake a little.
"I have Known you have Been Giving Information to Salem, I have to say what an Scum Coward you are . . . . " Vader Narrow His Sith eyes at him.

Leonardo Lionheart Paled at Vader Words, 'he knew...' thought Leo.
Thinking His Time is Up, Praying Ozpin may Forgive Him that he was just Protecting the Students and the Academy.

"Your Punishment will Come In Time, For Now Order your Huntsman and Huntresses To Stay in Mistral and Help Protect it's People, While You and I will talk about . . . . . . A Certainly Bandit Tribe " Vader Stated .

Leo Stunned at Vader Words. He surely can't be talking about Raven's  Tribe. If he did then, It Will be a Disaster, But then again There's the Army Battalion Outside of the Academy, That could Out numbered the Bandit Tribe, Then Leo signs as He made his Choice.

"I understand, Your Majesty" Leonardo Bow his head.
"Now Tell Me Information about the Scums Tribe...." Vader Demanded.

_______________________________________________________________________

With Team RJNR

Ruby, Jaune, Ren, Nora Were Traveling through the Lands as They Making their way to Mistral.

"Man..... My feet hurt...." Complains Nora.
"Don't Worry Guys, We just rest in an Hour! Right Jaune?" Ruby Told Them.
"Y-yeah " Jaune Replied But Have something on his mind.

They continued walking until Ren Heard Something as He Stop waking.
"Ren what is it?" Jaune Asked His Teammate.

"There's something...... Over there!" Ren Pointed in the Direction of the Sky.

The others Look as They See an Ventor Class Star Destroyer Making it's way through the Sky.

"Hey! I know that Ship! It's was at Beacon! They could Probably help us you Guys!" Ruby Said Excitedly.

"It's Atlas! We Could Probably asked them for a ride!" Jaune Agreed with Ruby.

"Over Here!!!!!!" Yelled Nora As The Others Covered their Ears.

Then three LAAT Comes Flying out of the Star Destroyer and Head to their Way as The Three landed 12 feet away from the Group.

The Team look at each other in Relief as An Clone Captain comes up to them.

"I'm CT-1000, The Emperor heard your Friends Yell, and Sent Us To take you all back to The Ship" The Captain stated.

"Emperor?" Asked Jaune in questioning.
"Atlas Become an Empire, In case you didn't heard " The Captain explains.

The Team look at each other in shock, stun or Disbelief.
"Come Along!" The Clone Captain said as He walk to one of the LAAT.

Team RJNR follow him .

_______________________________________________________________________

[The Emperor Ventor Class Star Destroyer]

The Team Was aboard on the Ventor Class Star Destroyer.
After Absorbing The Information of What happened at Atlas Since the Battle Of Beacon. Mantle has been better then Ever it was before, it has a Better Environment, Better Aid, Better Medical, Better Security, and It's much Warmer, Because of Emperor Vader, He was the one who had made Mantle more better.

The Team was Actually Impressed by this Especially Ruby.
Ruby was Stunned to hear Vader, It was the Same Person She met at The Streets, Beacon, And Now he's Emperor!. But what's excited her is Vader Recovery of Not wearing the Life Support suit which honestly gave her chills.

The Team entered the Bridge as They were Greeted By Vader himself.
"Ah, Team JPNR, and Miss Rose, I'm glad you are alright, But Why have you been Traveling on foot?" Asked Vader with Kindness and warmth that made Ruby and the others safe .

"Well, We, Sir are heading to Haven, " Said Jaune.
"Haven? To continue Your Huntsman and Huntresses Training? Or it is . . For a special Cause?" Asked Vader as he rise an Eyebrow.
"We'll....uh....." Jaune Stutters nervous.

"It is alright, don't Worry, In fact I'll be happy to Take you all to Haven, For I was heading there myself actually, To speak with the Headmaster there..." Said Vader.

"O-oh! Really? That's great!" Said Ruby happily. Vader chuckle at her childish behavior. "Yes it is, Now I'm sure The Troopers will show your Chambers then, " Vader Nodded as He exited the Bridge.

_______________________________________________________________________

Vader entered his Chambers as He Thought in Wonder of Ruby, for he have been Wondering what Power does the girl have?.
Vader will have to wait as His plans to Destory Salem will come in motion, there can only be one Dark Lord on this world.

To be continued . . .