Chapter 16: Palpatine Search

.
.
.
.
The Days back at The Galactic Empire Palace were Not Very Well.....
For Emperor Palpatine was In Rage for The Two Inquisitors have disappeared as He suspects it was Vader's Doing for He Have the Suspension of Vader betraying him.

So Palpatine Ordered all Star Destroyers to Search throughout the Galaxy for Lord Vader Immediately and Bring him here alive.
Palpatine stayed in his Throne room as He pace around the room.
He had the Eyes of a Mad Dog as He Sneer at every person who had tried to talk to him.

'How?! THOSE BLASTED INQUISITORS! And Lord Vader........' Palpatine Thought with Rage as He ordered His shuttle to be ready as This Was going to be the Great Hunt in the Galaxy, The Hunt for Darth Vader.

Meanwhile....

All over the Galaxy, the Emperor made an Announcement for Lord Vader is Wanted as This shocks the entire galaxy as there were whispers of Either Vader go rogue, Made a terrible crime or Abandoned the Empire.

On Tatooine.

The Former Jedi Master Obi-wan Kenobi known as Ben Kenobi listen closely to the Holo News as This was a Huge Surprised to Him while He wonders why have Vader disappeared?.

Obi-wan Kenobi thought hard on this, It could Means any possibility had happened to Vader. But Before Vader. Anakin....... Anakin... Was the Best Jedi and Starpilot in the Galaxy... He couldn't be killed that easy.

He have so many questions about this But Maybe the Force should provide the answers he need.

Back On Remnant................

Vader was Meditating as He had sense Palpatine Anger as Vader Suspect that Palpatine is searching for him in The Universe he came from.

Vader had a Dark expression as He thought ' if sidious Finds this place, Then All of My work will be gone.... And my apprentice will be killed...... No.... He will not take everything away from me Again NOT THIS TIME!!!!!' Vader thought with Fury and Determination in his eyes.

Vader Stands Up as He held His Lightsaber tightly while He narrow his eyes in frustration as He needs to prepare for When Palpatine finds him.

Vader Rush out of his room as He march across the Ventor Class Star Destroyer halls.

In the forest........

"Well.... Isn't this a distributing site....." Said Arthur Watts as He, Mercury, Emerald and Cinder Fall was looking in front of them was a Burn Down Bandit tribed. As burn Bodies were scattered everywhere. This horrifying site made Most of them stunned in frozen.

"I believe our little Emperor got here first....." Watts said.
"Yeah... No kidding......" Mercury said with tension while He hadn't seen this kind of killing before for this was a little over the edge.

Cinder Fall grits her teeth in anger as she seems vengeance for what Vader and That Silver eyed girl did to her. She made a first as She look at the others.

"This doesn't mean We shouldn't wait here all day.... We need to Get the Relic..." Cinder snap at them as Watts looks at her like she was insane. "Are you joking?.... We have No Strong force to beat that Kind of Firepower...... The Newly Empire has us outmarched by their Weapons!" Watts argued with Cinder.

"We WILL Get the RELIC! WATTS" She scream at him in anger.
"So You can get answers? For how to?... I don't know, For getting your power back?" Watts mocks her as Emerald and Mercury just watch the both of them arguing as Emerald sighs.

With Raven.....

Raven Been Kicking, Punching, Scratching the walls, as She loves k for a way out and face Vader as She grits her teeth in annoyance.
She needed to get out Immediately.

Raven uses her maiden powers to Blast down the door as She runs out and Search for Vader while Unknown to her a Certain Tiger Faunus Notices her escape.

To be continued . . .