Chapter 8: The Battle Of Beacon

For a Few Days, No one Had Ever saw General Skywalker, They only got a message of him staying in his Medical Chambers in The Ventor class Star Destroyer because his Life support suit is in repairs for now.

The Vytal Festival Begun this Week as Vader Watch from His Own Scroll while He secretly supporting Team RWBY Because a Certain Sliver eye Girl Sended A Lot and lots of Get well presents and cards to him.

Vader shook himself with those feelings, But Thinking, He is allow to feel other feelings now since he's not next to his master any more.

Vader Check on his Prisoner a few times and Torture her for some Hours to Completely break her to the Point of Not Leaving or not escaping at all.

Vader Was In his Bacta tank Then after a while He was in his Support life Suit That Everyone was afraid Of.

Darth vader Landed his shuttle and Walked Towards Beacon Academy main building While The Battles of the Vytal Festival tournament was going on.

Then An Live Broadcast with Emerald voice was on every screen in Vale and Beacon. Vader Informed The three Ventor class Star Destroyers with His scroll to Get ready to attack the Grimm.

Vader Immediately Headed back to His Shuttle as he has a Feeling of some kind.

Meanwhile The Forces of Grimm were running wild through Beacon Academy as Many of the students were in terror as The Atlas Robotics were failing their attack against the Grimm.

Then Team RWBY, J_NR and CVYF Went to attack the Grimm as the White Fang Arrived to attack The Academy.

On the Ventor Star Destroyer . . .

Roman, Neo, Emerald, Mercury,  were Making their way through the Soldiers as Their Goal was Freeing Cinder.

"HURRY Up!" Yelled Mercury much to his annoyance.
"Don't blame me kid! I don't Know much about Tech!" Roman yelled Back as They finally Reached Cinder's Cell.

"Come on, Come on, Come one!" Mutters Emerald as She having a hard time To hack through the Cell door. Mercury, Neo, Roman Were keeping a look out for any Soldiers.

"Got it!" Emerald Replied as The cell door Open and They only to Find the Seventh sister Holding her lightsaber at the Edge of Cinder Neck.

"Ah ah ahhhhh~" mock The Seventh sister with an playful tone.
Mercury, Emerald were on edge But Roman and Neo , Both of them were having large Smirks.

"Lord Vader Excepted you would try to Come for her,  But He got everything in his hands now, " The seventh sister keeping mocking them.

Emerald Narrow her eyes in Tension as Her and Mercury prepare to fight while Roman and Neo Slowly back away.

At Beacon.

Everything was a disaster. The white Fang, The Grimm, The terror as One of the White Fang Members was prodcasting this Live as The Whole World of Remnant was witnessing this too.

With the Atlas Council.

Atlas Council Thought about Vader Warnings about this might happen as They all look at each other Knowing they have to make a Decision about this.

The Seventh sister Fighting Emerald and Mercury as Both Sides Fought to the Death while Cinder was Running away from this, for she must not failed her task of Killing: Ozpin.

Vader was Protecting the Students from the Grimm as The Grimm were like Droids in the Clone wars. As Team RWBY, J-NR, CFVY watch in amazement.

Vader Lightsaber Cut the Grimm like Butter as He Make His Way To  Beacon Buildings to Check on Anyone who are Trapped while The Battle Is Happening.

The Ventor Star Destroyers Gun Cannons are Attacking The Grimm both Ground and Sky as It was a Success on their part.

Vader Searched Through the Halls, Dorms, Classrooms, Heck Even Bathrooms!. Then He Felt Young Ruby rose Presence in the Headmaster office as He immediately went to her location.

Vader Ride the Elevator to the Headmaster office as He Rush in when the Elevator doors opened and Sees Cinder Fall Killing a Member of Team JPNR with Red hair as He spotted Ruby also while the Young girl Start to scream as There was a light then everything turn white.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vader Opened His Eyes and gets up slowly then he Sees Cinder Fall weakly struggling to gather her strength to struggle against The Seventh. Darth Vader took a Look around his Surroundings Once More and See a Frozen Grimm, And Ruby Rose Unconscious.

Darth vader make his Way to The seventh sister and Cinder Fall as He Attempted to Force Choke Cinder Then Both of The Inquisitor and Cinder Fall Drop to their knees and their Life Force comes to him.
Vader Stops then He thought for a moment Until. "A Dyad in the Force, I Remember Reading about the Dyad, Unseen for Generations, I thought it was a myth, But the Power of Life itself... Shall Restore My Body Once More..." Vader said as A Smirked Appears on his Scarred burned Face under his masked Helmet.

"My life is Yours Lord Vader!" Seventh sister Replied as Cinder Look at Vader with Wide Eyes shaking.

"No..." Weakly Whispered Cinder.

Darth Vader Used The Force with All of his Strength as The Dyad force energy coming from Cinder, & The Inquisitor as the Energy Goes into Vader slowly Restoring his Body as His Body Being Repaired as Smoke Rise.

The Magic of The Fall Maidian power is being adsorbed along with the Dyad Energy by Darth Vader as Cinder Scream in Outrage.
'No No NO No NO NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS!' Cinder Mentally scream in her head As She passed out and The Inquisitor dropped Dead.

The Smoke Faded as Darth Vader Looked at his Newly fresher Hands while He can feel his Skin Not burned anymore, His Lungs fully Healthy, He can feel his Hair HAIR! He has his hair back! Vader still wearing his Masked Helmet Carried Ruby away from Here.

A Day have Passed since the Battle Of Beacon.
The Students being at Home, Vader Brought an Unconscious Ruby along with Yang back to their Home. Blake Run off, Wiess Being Picked up by her Father, And Everything was Hell. Ozpin Dead. The Team Member of JPNR named Pryrra is dead.

Vader and General Ironwood Headed back to Atlas as Ironwood was informed of Vader Recovery that He No longer Needed His Life support suit and He was getting used to Vader New look.

The Atlas Kingdom Council waits for Vader for they had To Discuss about the future of Atlas.

To be continued . . . .