Chapter 12: The Dark Lord Vs The Raven

The Force Vs The Magic . . .

The Dark vs the Spring . . .

The Sith Vs The Raven . . .

Skywalker Vs Brawen . . .

Vader Vs Raven . . .

Vader And Raven Stand 10 feet away from each other as Raven Takes out her weapon.

Vader looks at Miss Branwen weapons as Vader remained calm.
But on the inside. . .

"This Women's Weapon doesn't stand a chance against my lightsaber . . . Such primitive weapons are no much against the power of the dark side...." Vader thought as He was also in Amusement by Raven Weapon.

With Raven . . .

Raven had one rule in her mind.

"Only strongest May live, and The Weak Dies"

(Yeah, And look what's happened to Pre Vizsla in the Clones wars, He got Chopped by Maul" The Orb Said. "OI! go back to Your Job!" The author yelled as The Orb disappears. "Sorry guys anyway, Back to the story!" )

It was the One Rule that's keep her going in this world.

A Rule that's was Always the Winner among all others.

But unknown to her that Rule was about to be shattered by This Man.
The Man of The Dark. The Lord of the Sith. The New Emperor of Remnant. Vader.

Raven was the Maiden of Spring, Currently she's the strongest in the tribe and in Mistral.

She didn't accepted weakness. For she needed to be the strongest there is by any means necessary.

Raven gets into a Fighting position with her weapon in hand while Vader grabs his lightsaber.

Raven half smirked because of that some handle piece Vader had in his hand. She thought it wasn't an weapon. But oh boy, she about to be wronged by Vader.

Vader Activates his crimson lightsaber and gets into an Fighting position while He narrow his eyes at the woman.

Raven was confused as She didn't see this kind of weapon before But no matter because it doesn't help in this Situation.

Raven Charged towards Vader as Vader dodged and was now behind her.

Vader Kicked her in the Back as She was pushed into the ground.
Raven Grits her teeth angrily as She got up quickly and turn to face Vader.

Raven went to strike against Vader as She did with full force of her sword.

Vader strike his lightsaber at her weapon as Her weapon was cut in half like a Knife cutting butter.

Raven eyes widened in shock as Vader took his chance for this as He kick her back with a hard force.

Raven falls hard to the ground with a thud as She sit up quickly while she felt something, something that she hated so much. Fear.

Vader puts away his lightsaber and grabs an Iron staff from the Clone trooper to his right as he decided to switch to Old school weapon 101, Because he needed her away but who say he can't put a few painful hits? Eh.

Vader slowly walks close to Raven with an Cold Glare. The Glare was filled with hatred as He Imagine Raven as Obi-wan Kenobi, He grits his teeth in anger while Tightens his grip on the staff.

"UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Vader yelled with Fury as he lift the staff as Raven shake then Her eyes Glow as She uses her maidens powers against him.

Vader was blown 12 feet away from her as He uses the staff to stay on his feet as Vader smirked Widely. "The real fight begins....." Vader stated.

Raven was floating in the air while she glared at Vader for she done playing games as She uses her powers to summon the sword from Volume 5.

Vader rolls his eyes as he thought 'she will be brought to her down fall... And... Showoff....' Then He Grabbed His Lightsaber and activates it Again.

Raven had a face of fury as She Charge against Vader as Both Blades Collided with each other as Both of them push against each other with full force.

Raven can't lose as She uses Her maiden powers against Vader.
While Vader himself uses the Force and The Fall Maiden powers together and combined them into a strong power as He stops the attack of Raven maiden power in full air and He uses the Force to absorb the Attack as It fuled Vader more power.

Raven stared in shock at what Vader just did as He stared back at her with a cruel smile, One that made Raven actually shivers.

Vader Leaped Into the Air and Clashes His Lightsaber against Raven's sword as They duel to the Death as It appears Vader to be on the winning as He Sended Aggressive attacks non stop.

Vader Keeps going and giving Raven no chance of Attacking back as this Reminded him when he attacking Barriss Offee at the Old Jedi Temple.

Raven struggles against the Dark lord as She starting to fear for her life.

Vader  Leaped into the air and landed behind her and then Kicked her back as He Uses The Force To life her in the air.

While Raven had a look of fear as Vader saw this.
Vader Glared as He uses the Force to slam her into the Tribe Wall Multiple times.

The Tribe had a look of horror of what's happening in front of their eyes before them.

And in front of them was a monster.

Vader Then Force Choke her with his fist as Raven chokes for air.

"N-Agh...ughh! Ughh ghhh Gagggh!" Raven chokes more as Vader use the Force to slams her down to the ground which causes her to be Unconscious.

Vader takes a breath as He uses the Force to Lift Raven up .
"This land belongs to the empire now.... And your Leader is my prisoner now....." Vader Declared at the shaken tribe members as He take Raven unconscious body to his shuttle then look at the Clone commander.

"Kill All of them....." Vader Ordered the Clone commander.
"Yes sir right away!" The Clone commander nodded.

Vader enters his shuttle with the Unconscious Raven as The sounds of screams can be heard from the forest.

To be continued. . . . .