Chapter 18: Dark Romance

.
.
.

'soon Begun.....The Sith Wars......will....' Yoda Voice echos as Vader Wakes Up immediately as He breathes heavily as He thought 'was That Yoda's Voice?!' while He Felt Somethings on both of His Arms as He look at what it is, His Eyes Widened.

For What He saw is Two Beautiful Women sleeping as They Both held each of his Arms. As Sienna Khan purr softly in her sleep while Raven was holding Vader's other arm like some kind of Doll.

Vader has No Words for this, He really have none to say actually.
As For One Thing was on His mind, as One word Repeats in his world. 'How How How how How How How-' Over and Over like a Loop.

Vader Wonders of How It came to this?... As Either this is Luck.... Or Something else, While He felt a strange feeling that's crawling up his spine.

Sienna Slowly licks Vader arm in her sleep as Vader stared at her for a few moments as a Smirk slowly appears on his Face while He rubs Sienna Faunus Ears as She let out a soft moan while Vader thought. ' No Turning back now'.

[!!! WARNING: those who are under 14 or younger, Leave Now or skip it, For This is an Adult Content part that's not for youngsters]

Vader Kisses Sienna Neck as He rubs her waist as His Other arm rubs Raven Waist While Clone Troopers Walk Past the Chambers Door they spot as They heard some smut Noises.

"Let's pretend, We never Heard this, Gear" Clone Trooper Told Gear.
"Agreed Clank..." Gear said as He and Clank Continue walk on their own business while they ignore the sounds.

To be Honest, The Smut Sounds coming from Vader Chambers were Loud as An Evil Women's Road (*Cough* Salem *Cough*) As Everyone, Everyone Clone Cringed at the noise.

Raven and Sienna Moans in both Pain and Pleasure as It was Like Vader was in a Fight with these two, Only this time, in Bed,

Raven Scream the loudest the most as Far away a certain Pun Blond girl was puking in the bushes as She had the same goddamn sick feeling in her gut.

Even all the Way far out into the land and across the sea, Ghria and Kail were griping onto their ears to block out the sounds as Basically half of Remnant heard it even The Two Brother Gods Did in the Cosmic Universe too!.

The Screams and Yells Of Pleasure encourages Vader to Go Rougher and Harder as The Screams Increase more and More and More Over and Over Again.

Let's Say Remnant didn't sleep and Or even eat well.

Meanwhile . . . .

Palpatine Ordered the Empire to Gather it armies because He had Suspect Lord Vader betray him since The Missing of His Appearance.
Palpatine will taught Vader that he have a make a grave Mistake of betraying him.

Palpatine was searching in the Dark side of the Force to look for Lord Vader as He didn't even come out of His Chambers for Days till then.

Back at Remnant.

The Night Of Pleasure was Too Tense, Too Painful for Two women to bear it. It's oblivous that Vader was A Wild Beast in Bed especially towards Beautiful Women. Maybe Soon Rumors will come and Vader didn't care about rumors after all.

Meanwhile A Certain Robyn Hill Has a shiver up her spine as She has a feeling the Emperor has something planned for her. And Boy She was right about that.

Hours and Hours later . . . .

The Sounds kept on going and Going........

The clones were cringing so bad that they wanted to shoot Themselves right there and Now.

Then the sounds stopped as Vader exited his Chambers as He was in his pajamas Sith style as He walk down the hallways to get his day ready while The Two women back in his Chambers were sucked dry and unconscious.

Later on the day.....

Yang made it to Mistral and meet up with Ruby as Yang had a feeling she needed to punch the Emperor that Ruby told her about But Yang can't see why she wants to punch him. Yang shrugs it off while Qrow who arrived to Mistral Last Night. Qrow was Feeling like he should either congratulations the Emperor or have a drink with him or even punch him. He can't think why he wanted to do those things.

MEANWHILE ......

Tai Xiao Long, The Father Of Ruby and Yang was Not in the good state at the moment... Let's say he was throwing up in the bathroom and Raging with anger But Tai can't know why... For some reason....

The same thing is happening to Ghira and Kali much to their confusion too.

The Writer himself was in the middle of disgust of what he have done- Oops fourth wall Breaker-

Vader has a shiver up his spine as He has a feeling that Something or some people will come to his way because of what he had done apparently.

Roman and Neo were talking to each other .

"What the hell was that noise Neo?!" Roman shouted.
"Probably Two People doing their 'bussiness' " Neo signed as Roman sighs while he look at the Sky.

"Well I hope to God that It better not happen again...." Roman said.

Meanwhile On Tatooine . . . .

Luke Skywalker The so called Orphan was not feeling well because suddenly all night He was either cringing or disgusted in his sleep of a Unknown reason of because why.

In Another area of the planet, The Hermit Home of Obi-wan Kenobi called Ben on Tatooine, He Was in shock and horror of what he had sense through the Force. The cries of pleasure of two women caused by Vader. Obi-wan was Disgusted as the Force was the not same since last night.

Some where in the Cosmic Force . . .

Master Qui Gon was Shock But the Other Ghosts Like Master Shaak Ti or Aayla Secura can't help but blushed at the scene of Vader's Personal 'Business'.

Padme Was Shock But also relieved of seeing Ani taking the steps of getting over her death and slowly moving on.

The Clones in the Force can't help but Cheer and whistle at their General achievement. As Fives laughs while The others just lost a bet to Fives while Jesse shakes his head at General Skywalker actions.

MEANWHILE.  . .

Vader was getting his Robes On while He had a feeling he need to deal with a Certain Blonde Girl at His Apprentice Place soon.

Or Else he'll face a Teenage Girl Anger of Wrath and digust.

To be continued . . .

[To those Who Skip The Part: Now You Guys can except these things to happen, But I never go into detail Unless you older guys force my hand.

But have a good day, and Brace yourselfs for more]

The Force surround us... Bind us ...