Chapter 24: The Remnant Sith Temple

[Mistral Hotel Room 99]

The Sun Shines through the Window as The Room was a Luxury Meant for the Rich, In this case for the Schnee Family.

Winter lay in bed as Sleeps peacefully as the cold until she felt a hand on her ass.

Winter eyebrows Twiches in anger as She opened them up only to see a Sleeping Half Naked Qrow laying very very close to her.

Winter was in shock as She Blushed hard and had a Nosebleed While Two Certain Authors with Fanart of Snowbird and Signs of SnowBird Ship Children Names were cheering On in the Cosmic Force- Oops Fourth Wall Breaker!

[The Iron Maiden]

Vader had Ordered the Captain of the Iron Maiden to head to The Newly Build Project he had ordered to be built.

The Place that will be here for many Generations.

The Place that will be a Symbol.

A Place Of Sanctuary For The Sith.

A Sith Temple.

That's Right, Vader Ordered a Sith Temple to Be Build in his Name. the Temple was designed by Vader himself as Of course, He Knew That He would need a Place Of Sanctuary For Himself and His Apprentice.

Vader Chuckles as The Remnant Empire Forces has Been Growling,

The Clone Army Numbers is Now : 14 Million Troopers,

Vader was proud of the Results as He had Ordered Some of the Best Scientist and Mechanics to research and build an Wormhole Gateway .

Why? Because He would need someway to get back to His Galaxy and begin his Attack On The Galactic Empire.

And Also to Kill His Old Master, Sidious,

Oh Yes, He will kill the Old Fool.

And He will smiled into the Dead Old Man Face once he done it.

Cause He won't be some dog anymore.

He Would Be Legend, a Hero To the People Of Remnant.

He Meditating in the Force as He Knows That Maul is Here.

He will deal with Him Soon After Darth Azura had some Lightsaber training first.

Vader exited His Meditating and Head To the Iron Maiden Hanger.
As He Suspected that they Have arrived.

Vader entered the Hanger as He saw His Apprentice waiting for him.
"Ah, Now My Apprentice, We are about to be In A Place For the Sith," Vader Told Ruby as Ruby nodded.

"Is It a Sanctuary For The Sith, Master?" Ruby Known as Darth Azura asked Vader.

"Yes, it is, It's will be Our Order Sanctuary," Vader Replied as He entered the Royal Shuttle with Her.

The Royal Shuttle takes off and Exits the Hanger as It leaves the Iron Maiden as It flew across some snowy forest.

Ruby take a look outside through the window as Her eyes widened at the Sigh of the Temple.

Ruby was In awe as She admire the Temple Designs and Beauty.

She also Feel the Strong Pull of the Dark side of the Force In the Temple as Well. Ruby smiled at this.

In some way, it felt like a Home of Her own.

The Royal Shuttle landed in the Sith Temple Hanger.

The Two Sith exits the Shuttle as The Royal Guard Follow them from Behind.

Ruby and Vader walked up to The Temple Entrance as She sees a Statue of Lord Vader in the Front with an Iron fist.