Chapter 4: The First Steps

Four Weeks Later . . .

Lisa Lavender: Today News is That Most Recently The White Fang has Been Gaining Firepower for the past two Weeks, As The Criminal Thief Roman Torchwick Most Recently Robbed Vale Banks and Jewelry Stores But Not at Just Vale, But At Atlas Banks as At the Crime Scenes where Police Officers Bodies were cut in Half or Being Stab, Suspecting something or someone is helping Torchwick]

Meanwhile.......

"HAHAH! I can't Believe We got this Much Lien and Dust!" Laugh Roman.
"Go ahead Neo! Guess how much Lien! " Said Roman.
"5000,000,000 Lien? " Neo Sign Said.
"Yeah! I can't believe we Got Pass By The Most High Tech Security Kingdom that Remnant ever Known and Robbed their Banks! With Our New .. Friend Help..." Smirk Roman.
"But what part are we invole with "His" Plans?" Neo Sign Said.

"Oh Neo..... This is Much Bigger then Cinder's and those Brats Plans.... And If We Kept Following Lord Vader then.... We don't need To Rob any More and Live the High Life like those Dirty Rich Schnees...." Chuckles Roman as Neo Smirk.

"Right Now... Vader is gonna handling something... For a Bigger purpose..." Said Roman.

_______________________________________________________________________

Beacon Academy- Headmaster Office-

Professor Ozpin sat in his office as He hear the Information of Vale Banks and Atlas's were Robbed in Four Days, As Altas was in lockdown Inspecting Every last detail of how, as He got a call from James that He has Someone Looking into the bottom of this.

Ozpin Was lost in thought as He thinking that Something else is happening here. Something more Bigger but what could it possibly be exactly?.

_______________________________________________________________________

Atlas- James Ironwood Office:

"General" Said Clover as He and his Team Standby in Ironwood Office.

"Clover, At ease, " Said Ironwood as He stand up from his chair and Walk in front of them.
"What's the situation, General" Said Clover.
"As You all have known about the recent Activities of The White Fang that have been Terrorizing Not just Vale or Atlas, But to Also to the rest of Remnant, " Said Ironwood.

"What Should we do then, Sir" Said Clover as Harriet Bree look at him.

"The Most Activate Of the White Fang has Been in Vale, As The Vytal Festival will be held at Beacon Academy, So We will head there along with The students of Atlas Academy, So We can Deal with The White Fang more Directly, " Said Ironwood as He narrow his eyes seriously.

"Sir, If we do arrived at Beacon, What do you suggest to where to Start in Vale?" Said Harriet.

"Ah, For That, I have already planned, For A few Days Ago, I believed we have gained an New ally, Who will assist us for I have known that he have excellent tracking skills, " Said Ironwood as he walk back and forth.

"And Who's is Our New ally Sir?" Said Clover .

Ironwood take Out his Scroll and Press Speaker.
"You May Come in" Said Ironwood.

Khoooh-pruhhh

The Ace Ops Froze as The Mechanical sound Breathing That they Heard made them still.

Hard Footsteps Can be heard as The Ace Ops see the Figure That Pass By them and headed to Ironwood.

Clover and the Ace Ops stared at the massive man covered in head to toe with tick black armor with black Robes. A control box of some sort was lodged in his chest and a Skull like Mask Combined with a look like Samurai Helmet.