Chapter 23: The Users of the Red Blade

[The Cosmic Author Council]

The Council Room was Big as An Manor Main Ball Room.

A Big Round Table in the Middle as Pictures of Many Different Worlds and Universes On the Walls with Labels on them.

While The Door of Liberty Wattpad and Fanfiction.Net were on The right side of the Room.

The Council sat around the Table as The Two Members were: Truth, Author Thorinprime, Or prime for short.

The Two Sat as They watched Maul through the Orb.

"This Seems Very Interesting," Author Prime said as He scrach his Chin.

"Yes It is, " Truth said.

"Maul Will No Doubt Find The Portal to Remnant," Author Prime.

"Of Course, We Always knew this would Happened" Truth Grins.

"Yes, Old Friend, After All, The Force is a Mysterious Thing," Author Prime.

"True, After all, I am All and I am One" Truth said as He turns his Head Towards the Readers.

"I can't wait to see their Reactions to This Chapter, Especially Godzillafan15," Truth Grins as Author Prime sighs.

"Truth , Please don't Break the Fourth wall, or Scare Godzillafan15," Author Prime deadpanned at Truth.

"Of Course..." Truth said as He Grins Wider.

Author Prime Sighs while drinking His Cup of Tea as He looked at The Video Footage Of CT-7567 or Known as Rex while Author Prime hums in thought.

[Meanwhile at Remnant.....]

Ruby Informed The Team about Her Going on a 'Tour' with Commander Ace for the Whole Day and Even night if possible which made Yang feel a Bit Uneasy about it.

"Um Ruby, are You sure you want to Accept this Tour from Commander Ace?" Yang Asked Unsurely as the Rest looked at Ruby.

"Why Of Course Yang! I cant pass up this Opportunity!" Ruby said as She looked excited for this.

"But....Rubes..... Can you at least Reconsider-" Yang said Before Ruby Interrupted Her.

"NO Yang! This Is My Choice!" Ruby Snapped at Her as Yang eyes widened a bit as Jaune, Ren, Nora, Oscar, felt Uneasy about this as they can tell this is family drama for the first time between the sisters.

"I'll Back in Some time Late, alright? See you Later, Yang" Ruby said as She sighs and She grabs her Bag and Weapon as She exits the Room leaving Yang Stunned at Ruby Snap at her like that.

Which it made Yang a Bit more concerned about Ruby.

As She Bite Her Lip while Yang sighs as She sit down on the couch.

With Ruby.

Ruby Walks towards the Royal Shuttle as Vader Waits For Her as He standed on the Shuttle Ramp.

"Ah, My Young Apprentice, You are right on time for take off," Vader said as he smirk.

"Of Course, Master, I wouldn't leave you waiting" Ruby said as She and Vader Entered the Shuttle together.

The Royal Shuttle slowly takes off into the Sky and Heads Towards the Direction of Atlas leaving Mistral Behind for Now.

On The Shuttle, Ruby and Vader Meditates into the Dark Side of the Force as The Clone Royal Guard Flyed the Shuttle to Atlas.