Chapter 11: Mistral and The Bandit Tribe

The Newly Empire Ventor Star Destroyer Arrived at Mistral as A Couple of Clones LAAT and Emperor Vader shuttle make their way out of the Ventor Star Destroyer and heads towards Mistral academy and landed ln front of the Academy.

Team RJNR walk with Emperor Vader and His Clone Troopers Royal guards as They make their way for the Academy entrance.

"Now, My Friends, I will be in Business with the Headmaster, I'm sure my Troopers, Will help you find a place to rest here at Mistral, " Vader said Warmly to the Teenagers.

"Thank you again, Y-your Majesty," Jaune Stutters as The rest Thanked him. "Anytime, Young Ones, But please call me Anakin, We're Friends Now after all, For I see a bright future in all of you, Including you, Miss Rose, " Vader announced to them as Ruby Smiled.

"Thanks you, U- Anakin, I hope we meet Again! C'mon guys let's go!" Ruby Said as She and the Others start to leave the Area with two Clone Troopers.

Vader smiled as He frown, Now when he started to think about it. Sidious make him think that he was his friend. But along he wanted him for his powers in the Force.

Kriff! Vader Grits his teeth as for the lies that sidious had did in his previous life.

Vader signed in frustration as He make his way to the Academy Headmaster office while He had a Stern look on his face.

The Emperor entered The Headmaster Office as Leonardo Lionheart look at Vader nervously while Vader Narrow His eyes at him.

"Now, Since I'm here, Let's get down to business, Headmaster Lionheart, " Vader said coldy while The Royal Guards leave both of them alone in the room.

"Yes, Your Majesty..." Leonardo said Nervously as Vader takes a seat.
"Now, I want you to Disconnect your connections with Salem immediately..." Vader demanded Coldy, Deadly tone.

"But S-sir... She... K-Kill... Me if I do that! S-she sent her minions to get rid of me!" Leonardo said fearful as He shivers in fear.

"Don't you give me any Weak excuses, Headmaster, Your are Under my protection, For You won't be killed by her, " Vader said hardened as He Grit his teeth in anger.

Leonardo nodded fearfully at Vader as He look at him with fear.

"Now, Tell me about a bit of Raven brawen, From what you already told, She is a leader of stinking bandit scum tribe in a forest, Far from Mistral, Am I right?"

"Yes Emperor Vader, She is Also Qrow Sister, I'm sure you have met him, " Leonardo said calmy as he can.

"Yes, I have, Quite the drunken fellow he was...." Vader said with sarcasm.

"Ah, Well, I-i-i, have tried to deal with her for the past of how long she was here......a-and...... Especially her and her tribe raided Mistral..." Leonardo said stuttering.

"O-of course, Those s-savages...... Always come back....... More recently actually.... They may...h-have s-some form... Of power!..." Leonardo revealed to Vader.

"The Spring maiden...." Vader Mutters as He have a good feeling of who it is.

"Wait! You think that Raven have the Spring maiden?!" Leonardo said shockingly.

"Of course, Who else have the kind of power that you described to me, who would else have?, We must act quickly, I have Troopers to transfer you to a Safe Secure place," Vader said to Leonardo with an Calm tone.

"B-but what about my students? And the Academy?!" Leonardo said Panickly.

"Don't Worry, the clones will keep your Students Safe, I will leave now, For I have a Friend I need to visit in my ship, Goodbye for Now," Vader left with the Royal guards as four clone troopers stayed behind to Guard Leonardo.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Ventor Class Star Destroyer - Guest Chambers]

Emperor Vader walk through the Halls and enter the Chamber to his right Which reveal Sienna Khan sitting on a chair next to a table as this was a her current residence.

"Hello, Miss Khan, " Vader politely said to her as He had ' Rescued ' her from Adam Killing her, And She has been with him on the ship ever since.

"Emperor Vader....." Sienna said plainly, Ever since Adam tried to kill her, She has lost her fighting spirit which the cause was betrayed by Adam.

"Sienna, Please I have you know, That's it's not your fault that Adam turned to kill you...." Vader said softly, He wasn't fully heartless unlike his master. He still have Remnants of His Old self, Anakin Skywalker. Heh, Which fits perfectly in this world.

"I-its...just.... Oh oum.... I failed.... I failed... Bringing Equality to Faunus...... I made it so much worse by Adam tried to K-Kill me!... My Mentor would be so ashamed....!! ... I....I'm... Basically a terrorist!" Sienna cried out loud as Ever since she was like this because she finally seen the truth of what the white Fang had become.

Vader Rub her back Softly in comfort. "It's not your fault... You didn't failed him..... He failed you....." Vader said softly which made him think of His Old Apprentice, Ahsoka.... Vader wish she was here to be in his Empire and things to be like the Old days.

Sienna sniffs as She wipe her tears away. "Y-your r-right....Y-you have p-prove m-me.... Wrong about humans..... You may be the only good one, I have met...." Sienna said softly.

"Perhaps I am, " Vader whispers softly then stands up.
"I'll be back, I have to handle something first.... I'll see you later, Miss Khan, " Vader said as He leaves the room.

Sienna smiles softly at Vader as he leaves.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Forest-]

Vader and Five Battalion of Clones walked through the forest as They spotted an Tribe looking settlement coming into view.

The Clones loaded their Weapons for a upcominig battle while Vader didn't grab his lightsaber.

Then the bandits members of the tribe started to gather at the Gates as They grab their Weapons and sneered at the Clones and Vader.

"Well, Well, Bandits, Theives, Scum of which I have expected, Attention you savages, I'm Emperor Vader, I have come to challenge your Leader....in an One to One.... Duel....." Vader Declared to the group.

As they were muttering in disbelief, Stuns or shockingly at his words of what he just said.

"And Why did you have come to challenge me then?" A woman voice said as Vader look to the source of the voice.

The Woman, Had pale skin, Red Eyes, Black Wildly hair, and an Perfect figure for this was Raven Branwen.

'oh kriff..... She's also have the looks that Ruby sister have..... Wait a minute..... They're half sisters..... And this means this is Yang's Mother.... Perfect...' Vader thought as He smirked In Victory.

"Because, Miss Branwen, I'm taking over all territories in Remnant, Including yours, But I'm an Honorable man, I give you a chance to let you keep your territory and I leave yours alone..." Vader explains to Raven.

Raven narrowed her eyes at Vader While she check the Number of Clones Troopers that are here. Which probably enough to Destroyed the tribe.

Raven grits her teeth as she had no Other choice.
"Fine.... I accept your challenge..... Vader...." Raven said Coldly.

Vader smirked as the Side of Anakin Skywalker smirked as well.
"Well then.... Let's get started.... Birdie...." Vader Stated.

To be continued . . . .