Chapter 21: The Sith Code

'I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing.' -Darth Bane

As The Days Flew By, Ruby's Training with Vader Increased as The Results Pleased Vader.

Ruby attacks towards Grimm become more Agressive and barbaric.

She has Been practicing her Skills with The Force on The Rubble and Boulders, Lifting Them Up, Throwing them at Certain Grimm Targets.

She Has Been Meditating due to Vader's Instructions, To Reach into the Force.

Vader Meanwhile, Has Been using all of his Memory on The Sith History to write it in a Book, to give To Ruby for 'Studying Purposes' As He knew the Knowledge of the Sith can't be lost in Remnant, if He or Ruby were probably be killed or Assassinated.

At His Other Projects, The Construction Faction of the Clones Workers has been building a Temple at the Location near The Abandoned Brunswick Farm, after He buried their bodies personally and killed those Grimm underground.

The Snowy Landscape will serve as The Temple of the Sith, Why? He couldn't build it at The Grimm Breeding Grounds? Because it's was a Mocking of Disgrace to the Dark side of the Force. The Grimm were Nothing but Fakes servents to the Dark Side.

The Code of The Sith:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Those Words were the Base of the Order of the Sith.

The Code That He would Soon to taught Ruby with. But he would needed to give her a Sith Name First.

As Memory Recall, The Names of the Sith Were Known through out the Archives Of The Old Jedi Temple.

Vader would Often Find Young Rose training often and Spending time with Her Friends. As He Knows they here to make sure the Relic doesn't be used by Salem or Her Minions. But with the Clone Forces, The Group become more relaxed in their Journey.

He Checked The Progress of the Temple from time to time. As He knew It would Be finished in a while.

As A Clone Facility was being Build at The Coast Of Mistral.

Which Meant Good News for Vader as He Suspect That Sidious is doing everything in his Silmey Power to Search for Him.

Vader Chuckles as it would took 21 years for Sidious to find him.
Vader Continue writing down as He was almost finish writing this book.

[Meanwhile At Beacon]

Glydna Goodwitch and The Huntsmens, Huntress and The Students alike were holding down the Fort in Vale,

Ever Beacon was lost to them, Grimm Surrounds the Abandoned Academy Now.

Students Of Beacon and Teachers are at the Library as a temporary base as it was Dr Oobleck suggesting of course.

Glynda Sighs Deeply as They are Barely driving the Grimm off of The City Borders.

Glynda Wishes for a Miracle about now or have Ozpin advice if he was still around.

Then Everyone heard an Flying sound as They look outside through the window as They Saw Three Vendor Class Star Destroyers while Glynda Scowls. ' About Time then, James...' She glares at the Ship while X Wings were attacking the Grimm outside of the City Borders.