chapter 3: The Search Of Darth Vader

Imperial city-coruscant

Emperor Palpatine stood amid the fawning sycophants he loved to surround himself with, enjoying an after theater aperitif and he compliments of his adoring subjects. The play had been mediocre in his opinion; he'd fought hard to stifle to his yawns through the excruciatingly long ordeal.

As he stood there, he suddenly felt a shock in the force as He frowned, Narrowing his Yellow eyes as he concentrate on it's source as then he was suddenly fueled with rage. "It seems a Hole in the force has taken Lord Vader!" Palpatine thought with anger as He can't sense his apprentice anyway in the galaxy. "Yet. If the rebels spread the news of Lord Vader disappearence then more will join their cause!"  Palpatine thought as He turn his thoughts away and back to the party at hand.

Meanwhile at the Ghost.

The crew has been talking with Ahsoka about Darth Vader.
"So what do we do now?" Said Sabine.
"I mean with The Sith lord Gone. Then It make our lives easier right?" Said Ezra.
"Nothing is Easier, " Said Kanan
"We should inform commander Sato about this, In the mean time, I'll need to meditate on this" Said Ahsoka.

_______________________________________________________________________

"But sire! His fighter was suck in by an Black Hole during the attack with the Rebels!" Said Phipps.

Emperor palpatine studying the Young Captain as His mind was easy to read, as he studied the Young Man.

"What about the Rebels Fleet? " Said Palpatine.
"They have escaped but as Scattered, your Majesty" Said Phipps.
"That will be all, Phipps" the Emperor said as he ended the Transmission.

Emperor palpatine Frowned at The pathetic actions of The Empire Fleet, Especially Of Captain Phipps, Perhaps He should Reconsider of Having an Clone Army Again as He Stand up from his Throne.

"Your majesty?" Said an Royal Guard.
"Prepare my ship, " Said The Emperor.

_______________________________________________________________________

Lord Vader Having the spend next 3 days With Roman Of gathering the Parts and Machinery of building an hyperbaric medical chamber.

"So uh, what are these for again?" Said Roman.
"It's A hyperbaric medical chamber, an medical device used to facilitate the healing of badly burned tissue. It is a sealed capsule that was super-oxygenated. In others words, It for my Condition, Torchwick" Said Vader.

"Uh.... I see..." Said Torchwick.
"I find you wanted to ask me something...." Said Vader
"Uh.... Yeah... So...  What are you going to do now?..." Said Roman.
"Something that will involve of great importance, I assure you, The Plan will set in motion in Time, " Said Vader
"What plan?" Said Roman.
"The plan that will rise you from the Bottom and into the top, Torchwick," Said Vader as Roman Smirks at this.
"Well we Better get started Then," Said Roman.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Lothal- The Devastator (Aka Lord Vader Star Destroyer)]

The Devastator been on Stand By ever Since Vader vanish from the Battle of the Rebels, and The Black Hole. meanwhile the Inquisitors, The Fifth Brother and the Seventh Sister . . . .

"Lord Vader Absence has been Troubling my mind for some Time.. more likey the Rebels, And The Jedi will see this as a Sign of The Empire weakness " Said the Fifth Brother.

"Hmm . . . This is Quite Disturbing as it is...... " Said The Seventh Sister.

"Attention everyone! The Emperor will arrive here within the hour!" said Through the Hanger's Speaker.

The Seventh Sister and The Fifth Brother look at each other.

_______________________________________________________________________

Beacon Academy - Ozpin Office.

"I don't like this, Oz" said Ironwood through the Tablet.
"James, I'm quite aware from what you have told me of the Object" Said Ozpin.

"Then We should find it Oz! Who knows of what it is! " Said Ironwood.

Ozpin sighs as He took a sip of his mug. From what he understands that something has entered The Atmosphere not long ago. He thought about this for a moment.

"Alright, We talk about this later On, For Now I'll keep an eye out for it," Declared Ozpin.

_______________________________________________________________________

Super Star Destroyer- The Devastator.

Emperor Palpatine shuttle Has Landed in the Devastator Hanger as Palpatine slowly exited the shutter with Royal Guards at his Sides.

The two Inquisitors kneel in front of the Sith Lord as Palpatine stand in front of them.

"Your Majesty" said The fifith brother.
"Rise" ordered Palpatine as Both of the Stand up .

"I'm assume you know of the Fate Of Lord Vader," Palpatine said Slowly calm.

"Yes, Emperor" Said the Seventh Sister.

"What will you have us Do?" Said The Fifith brother.
"I want the both of you to Find Lord Vader at Any means Necessary, We can't not have the Galaxy know that Lord Vader is Gone" said Palpatine.

"Of course, The Jedi and the Rebels would Take this Chance at once, When it becomes known of them" said The Fifith brother.

"I will provide you the support in your search of Lord Vader, " said Emperor Palpatine.

"We won't fail you," kneel The Seventh Sister.
"Then don't," Said Palpatine Coldy.