Chapter 32: The End Of an Era and The Huntsman

.
.
.

The Aftermath of the Purge Of the Grimm Lands was.... Shocking...

The Once and Horror birth place of the Grimm was Now Gone and it was replace by an Beautiful Land filled with Life and Golden leaves trees.

The Clone Army Forces Cheers in victory as They laugh, cry, in an cheerful manner.

As Everywhere at Remnant, The Grimm Slowly turns to dust, and the Grimm Pools turns to dust as well.

The People look at each other knowing what's this meant. It means... The Grimm are finally gone forever. Peace has been achieved.

Back at the Golden Land (Previously known as Grimm Lands)

Lays an Whale Grimm slowly turning to dust and ashes as Rumbles surrounds it.

Then an Hand Burst out of the rumbe itself as It pull itself out which reveals Maul.

Maul gasp as He sighs deeply then dust himself off the rumble off of him. "Well... That went smoothly...." He chuckles as He looks up at the Ventors class star destroyers that are in the sky.

In One Of the Ventors Class Star destroyers, Vader look through the window as He sigh in relief as He thought 'Its over...'

"Schnee.... Contact the Empire.... Tell them the War is Over... we won..." Vader ordered with a smile on his face.

Winter nodded with a salute as She immediately went to contact the Remnant Empire at once.

[The Imprieal Remnant Palace]

"Sir! We Got word from Lord Vader!" Yelled an Officer as Admiral Ironwood turn towards him. "What did he say?" Ironwood Demanded.

"The w-war... It's over... We won!" The Officer said happily with a Cheerful expression.

Ironwood eyes widen in shock as He held onto the nearest table. "So it's finally...time...." Ironwood Mutters as He closes his eyes.

"Start... Operation Nightfall..." Ironwood ordered The Officer as The Officer Nodded in an serious look.

"Yes sir! Right away!"

Ironwood turns to look at the Security Motoring Oz's Group. "Sorry Oz, But This Era is ending..."
.

[Vale]

.
"THE WAR!!! THE WAR US OVER!!! THE GRIMM ARE NO MORE!!" yelled a Guy running across the street as He was crying tears of joy.

Slowly one by one everyone cheers while some are setting up an feast and an Festival quickly.

"Man, I can't believe it... The Grimm are actual gone now...huh..."Mutters Junior from His Bar.

With Coco, Velvet,

"What are we going to do now.. since the Grimm is gone? Coco..." Velvet asked the fashion huntress.

"We still are Huntresses, Velvet... In time... Maybe we could set up a fashion company.." Coco said with an wink.
.

[Mistral]

.
"I can't believe this... The Grimm are gone...." Qrow said as He watch the news along with The Oz Council.

"Well This is a Good Era for Faunus and Humanity then!" Declared Dr Oobleck as Port nodded besides him.

"Damn... " Was the Only thing Tai could say.

Ozpin let out an Deep sigh of Relief. 'So It's done?..' Oscar asked in the Mindscape.