Chapter 13: The Tiger and the Alpha

[Warning: Those Under 13 or 12 must skip this for this contains mature content, if those older knows what I'm saying, ]

Darth Vader Had Raven Unconscious Body to be in a Locked Chambers in His Royal Ventor Class Star Destroyer while He had enter his own Chambers and Meditate for a while

Somewhere deep in his mind.... A memory.....

[Flashback]

"You were reckless little one.... You wouldn't made it as Obi-wan Padawan...  But you might make it as mine...." Anakin and Ahsoka smiled at each other.

[Flashback Ends]

Vader open his eyes widened as a tear was leaking across his face as he wipe it away.

Vader wonders why he remembered that Memory.
He wonders and wonders about it.....
He sighs as He get up as He decided to pay Sienna Khan a visit.

Vader walk along the Halls of the Ventor Class Star Destroyer as He enters Sienna Khan Chambers as He see her reading a book.

"Hello Miss Khan, " Vader said as Sienna look up at him and smiled softly at him.

"Emperor Vader, It's wonderful to see you again...." She said softly.
Vader look at her as if he never saw before in his eyes.

Vader is seeing her beauty for the first time. her body with her tattoos, her beautiful amber eyes and soft hair and Her Faunus traits make her more beautiful......

Vader can't explain why he's feeling this way!. He had those feelings for his deceased wife Padme, The only one he loved since he was 9 years old.

"Um Hello Miss Khan, I hope you were well Today, " Vader said as He suddenly felt like a nervous teen all over again.

"I am, Thank you for asking, " Sienna Nodded at Vader While Vader was just standing there as He sit at a chair by the door.

Vader sat in thought for With aren't supposed to feel love But what stop him?.... After all.... He breaks the rules.....

Vader sighs Deeply as Sienna notices this while she was curious on what's going on in Emperor Vader head.

She usually a fighter when it comes to humans but It's different in this situation, However her other side, Her Dominance won't back down and still up for a fight.

Sienna look at Vader as She notices his looks, How come she never noticed his looks before?, his wild curly hair, his face, Sienna shakes her head as she try not to think about it.

"Won't you like to sit next to me?" Sienna Offered The Dark Lord
While Vader thought about it and sighs as He went to sit next to her.

Vader look at the ground as He avoid eye contact with her while Sienna 'accidently' put her hand on his as Vader Meditate in the dark side of the force to block Of what's happening because he can't go back.

He has no right to Love again.... Not since Padme Death while He is having a battle within himself.

Sienna look at Vader with Confuse expression on her face as Vader turn to face her as He take a deep breath and spoke.

"Miss Khan..... I understand your cause... For Rights of Faunus... It's reminds me of myself.... You see.... Where I come from..... I was born a slave...... " Vader said to Sienna while Her eyes widened in shock at this.

"It's true.... My homeland.... Was ..... An harsh... Environment.... I worked for My Master.... It's was just me and my mother both as slaves.... Until I was freeded by a man called Qui-Gon Jin.... But he couldn't freed my mother.... I vowed to come back for her..... But... Years later... It's was too late.... She died.... No... She was Killed... By Raiders...... By those Bandits... I killed them all...... I killed them...." Vader said as His Voice slowly broken down.

Sienna saw was not Emperor Vader but an Man... An Man who was in Pain....  A man who shared the Pain that Faunus have, For this Man understands The Faunus and Understands her.

Vader take a deep breath as He look at Sienna.
"But .... I want to help you.... Help your cause..... Because I believe all Faunus and Man should be treated as Equals, Friends, family....... lovers...." Vader whispers at the end of the sentence.

Sienna look at Vader as her heart Beats fast while the Tiger and the Sith look at each other deep in the trance as they slowly move closer and closer to each other.

Then They Both kiss..... As They fight for Dominance in the kiss as Vader was winning for Of course he had experience with Kisses in his old Life. Sienna melt into the kiss as Vader was dominating this battle as She felt his tongue in her mouth.

(Hot Damn! It's getting interesting! I suggest you skip this if you don't want to know where this leading to...... )

Vader held her by her waist as He kisses her neck softly as Sienna Moans a little Then She push Vader to lay down on the bed while She crawl up to him like a predator comes to it's prey.

Sienna pounce onto him with a soft purr while She kisses him Deeply as Vader fights back by petting and Rubbing her ears.

Sienna Eyes Widened as She let out a Loud purr that's reached through out the ship.

To be continued . .. . .