Chapter 29: Remnant's Oz Council

"Good Soldiers Follow Orders'" -Clone

"Fives!" -Rex

"7567?" -Ezra

"Looks like an Old Republic Tank .. Used during the Clone Wars..."'-Kanan

Clone Trooper Gojiro hadn't got a Clue of  What Happen. One minute He was a Fellow Soldier. The next He's Now an Officer and Agent On The Emperor Personal Ventor Class Star Destroyer Not to Mention He Notice The Way the Emperor Been Acting as He heard Him Muttering about a Warpgate?.

CT-Gojiro was now sitting in front of The Emperor as He gulps at the stare of His Majesty. "U-h s-sir?" Gojiro Nervously said as Vader Notice this.

"At Ease, Agent Gojiro..." Vader Stated as Gojiro let out a Breath of Relief as He Nod slowly. "Sir Why Did you called Me Here For? Do you have a task for Me Sir?" Gojiro asked as Vader Chuckles.

"Yes I Do, You are Going to Be Tasked To Be Ruby Rose Captain Of Her Battalion..." Vader Smirks.

"Oh Good- WAIT WHAT-?!" yells a Shock Gojiro as Vader Laughs At His Reaction.

A few hours later.

"What have I gotten into..." Mutters Gojiro as He was Standing next to His New General or Rather Ruby Rose Known as The Red Reaper From The Batch mates.

Life can't be easier.

[Mistral Academy: Training Grounds]

"MOVE IT MAGGOTS!" Yelled Gojiro as He Watch His New Batchmates Running around the Place for a Half of Mile with Their General Ruby Rose Chasing them with her 'Baby' as She calls it But It's the Reaper of doom To Us.

"OH KRIFF AHH!!" Yelled a Frightened Brother.

"Hmm...." Hums Gojiro as He watch on while Yang, Nora, Ren, Jaune, Spied On Them Secretly from the Shadows.

"Ruby...." Yang Mutters worried.

"Let's Go BREAK THEIR LEGS!" Whispers Nora as She grabs for her Hammer. "Nora No!" Jaune Ordered her in a Whisper.

"Guys... Something clearly Happened to Ruby to be like this" Ren whispers with concerned despite his usually emotionless expression.

"Yeah... I bet it's Emperor Vader......." Yang said as She narrow her eyes as it started to make sense now since Ruby spends her time with Vader now then with Them.

[In another Part Of Mistral]

Oscar Seat in a Chair with His Scroll On Video Call with Ruby's & yang's father, Miss Goodwitch, The Teachers Of Beacon as Ozpin Take Control of Oscar Body.

"It's Good to see you, My Friends," OZcar said with a calming aura as Miss Goodwitch nodded back at the.. well Former Headmaster.

"Professor Ozpin, When Miss Glynda, Informed Us about .. your condition.. at first we didn't believe it But... Now... I believe it..." Professor Port said serious with his brows narrowed.

Ozpin nodded at This. "It at least saved me time for explaining things, I better get straight to the point then, I believe Vader is not the person we thought he is... I believe he's is planning more sinister especially with Miss Rose..."

Tai looked alarmed. "With Ruby?! My daughter?!"

Ozpin nodded. "Yes... I'm afraid to confirm this, Mr Xiao Long, Glynda Have you tried Contacting James to Join the call?" Asked Ozpin.

Glynda sighs as she pinches her nose. "Yes I Have, But You know he's working for the empire now, Are we sure to trust him now?" Glynda asked uncertainty

"Glynda, I have no doubt James wouldn't betray us like that," Ozpin firmly said as They were alerted of James Ironwood entering the Call.

"Glynda, Port, Oobleck, Mr Xiao Long, And... Oz! So is this your current incarnation?" Said Ironwood as He was wearing The Empire Military Uniform.

Ozpin nodded. "James, Meet Oscar... Unfortunately I am In control of the body for now in this meeting.." he stated.

[Mental] Oscar: this still feels so weird to me.. I never gotta get to use to this!

"Ozpin, Why have you contacted me today? I'm glad to see you! But why haven't you did sooner?" Asked Ironwood.

Ozpin sighs deeply. "Because Of The attack on Beacon, I had to be at Mistral, But seeing The Empire Here, I can Assume He Knows about the Relic," Ozpin said grimly.

"Of Course He knows, Because We Have Cinder Fall In Medium Security in one of the facilities, It make sense for Him to Know because of the Information from Cinder Fall.." Ironwood stated as this causes eyes to widened at this.

"You have one of Salem Minions Behind Bars?!" Glynda said in shock and confused.

"I thought the one who attacked beacon was still out on the loose?" Asked Port.

"Well... Vader Actually Founded... More like Hunted Her Down due to the Clone Troopers We have Here... I have to agree they are very skilled then the average Huntsmen or Soldier..." Commented Ironwood.

Ozpin frowned at this news. "This is definitely some good news... I thought They would be hiding?....No Salem wouldn't be this reckless... It's Seems Vader is also a Great Tracker....." Ozpin said on the matter.

Ironwood Nodded. "Yes, Just an a few hours Ago, We Captured another of Salem Alies, Hazel... Who almost tried Killing Vader, But As You Know, Vader Succeeds in His Battles," He said with a Smug of Pride and Arrogance.

Glynda Rolls Her eyes at the tone from Ironwood while Port and Oobleck look at each other as Tai coughs to get their attention. "Had anyone gotten contact from Theodore?" He asked them.

Ironwood had a knowing look then sighs softly. "Right Now, His Majesty Has Sent a Group to Convert Vacuo into Part of the Empire" He stated.

"I think that's Why Theodore was Warning us to not contact him anytime soon then Jimmy...." Spoken an Gruff Voice.

Ozpin turn to see Qrow who had a hard look, The others on call noticed it.

"Qrow, " Ironwood said with surprise as Tai looks at Qrow through the call.

Qrow walks up to where Ozpin is then stared at the video call.
"What I been learning from a few Buddies of Mine, Is that Vader is "Grooming" My Niece..." He spat the word grooming out like a Vemon.

"Wait how do you know this?, Qrow.." Asked Glynda.

"Let's just say..... being drunk has some uses... Especially at Parties with Politics and Military..." Qrow smirks.

Ironwood shakes his head in annoyence.

"What's this 'grooming' is Vader doing to Ruby? Qrow..." Tai asked- No Demanded Qrow.

"Look Tai, I followed The Bastard Ship everywhere Especially I had to sleep in The Cargo and Vents of It!, what I shall and Heard was a Fucking Cult Like Shit! Not to mention the guy have a fucking temple builded!" Qrow explode with stress and anxiety.

"W-wait what?!" Tai yelled out as Glynda covered her mouth while Ironwood look away, Ozpin narrows his eyes as they are steel solid.

Qrow sighs as he rubs his head backside. "The Guy, Been doing something to Ruby making her something called "sith", At first I thought that was bullshit... But not anymore... We need to do something about VADER.... and Fast...."

Ozpin Was Conflicted at this news.

Oscar Was Horrified at this. He doesn't even know what to think of anymore.

Whatever this is.

A miracle is need desperately right now.

To be continued......