Chapter 31: The Battle And The Purge Of The Grimm Lands

.

The Kingdom Of Vacuo was still Under Siege as Buildings that's contains The Rebels Explodes from The Shots Of The Plasma Cannons from beyond the Kingdom Walls.

As The Rebels were losing while the Troops of the Remnant Empire March forward through the Kingdom towards Closer to the Main Base of the Rebels.

As An Secret Student Was On Live Video as Most of Remnant Watched The Rebellion taking place.

The News saying that The Huntsman And It's academy in Vacuo, attempting an Takeover the Council of Vacuo But Remnant Imprieal forces arrived to take control the scene.

In Vale, Mistral, And The Main Territory of The Remnant Empire Were whispering in fear and Anxiety wondering if the same could happen to them.

.

[Beacon Academy]

Many of the Students look at each other in shocked and Confusing. Velvet ears drop as She wonders why Vacuo Huntsmen would do this?.

Coco lowered her glasses in a dangerous way as She glared at the News about Vacuo Huntsman.
.

[Mistral]

Ozpin, Qrow, Ms Goodwitch, Peter Port, Dr Oobleck, Tai, Qrow were staring in disbelief at the News Coming from Vacou.

"An fucking rebellion against Vacou? What the Hell... They basically framing them!" Tai yelled as He pointed at the News.

Qrow had a Large Frown on His Face as He always knew something was fishy about The Headmaster of Vacuo. (oh Qrow How wrong you are in that Line of Thinking...) But it doesn't make sense, He knows it gotta be Vader. But Knowing Theodore, His Temper was high as the desert heat.

Ozpin Looked Concern and Depressed at this situation while Oscar wondering what had he just entered when going to Mistral.

'This is Bad.. but All Grimm are focusing on the Remnant Empire Forces..' Thought Ozpin as He rubs 'His' (Oscar's) chin.

Glynda looked down as She clenched her hands tightly. 'This is all falling apart...'

Meanwhile in Another Room.

Jaune, Nora, Ren, Yang could only stared at The News With Shock.

"Why they are doing this? Aren't they supposed to be huntsman!?" Jaune yelled in confusion as He shakes his head.

"This is a dark time for Vacuo..." Ren said as he closed his eyes softly while Nora place her hand on ren shoulder with a sad look.

Yang clench her jaw as her eyes flashed red while she stares at the news intensely While Behind the Group, in the shadows was Ruby Rose watching the news with a smirk.

.
[In Remnant Atmosphere]
.

In The Ventor Class Star destroyer Named "SkySeer" was overworking an construction of an almost finished Sattellite.

"Sir, The Test Of Locating the Grimm Lands are about to begin..." Said an Clone Commander to an Faunus Admiral.

The Faunus Admiral nodded at this. "Good. Informed his Majesty of this.." he ordered the Commander.

"Yes Sir!" The Clone Commander Replied.

[The Grimm Lands]

Countless Of Numberless Army of Grimm, Beowolves, The Wyrens, The Grimmipdes and The Monsterous Grimm Whale were ready for battle as Salem looked at Her forces building up.

At the Same Time Vader was Watching The Clone Army Forces Marching along with AT-ETs and Juggernaut Vehicles were moving along side them as The Shadow of Ventors and LAATs Fly over the Marching Army.