Chapter 7: The Inquisitors

[Ventor class Star Destroyer 1]

Screams. There were Screams echoing in the Ventor class Star Destroyer 1. And those screams came from Cinder Fall As Darth Vader is Using the Force to Mind Probe her. The Process was Very Painful That Cinder could ever imagine, It was Like Her Brian is being in Stab, Fried and Crushing.

After a while Vader Had Gotten everything That Cinder Had ever known including: Salem, Her Weakness, Plans, Everything.

Cinder was shaking in the Cell as She was traumatized By What Vader did to her. She FEARED him with Every Cell in her body, she is Afraid of this Man. So afraid like a Child afraid of an Savage Beast.

"Such Weakness, You desire power, it will be your downfall...." Vader said as He exited the Cell the Cinder broke down as she silently cry to herself. She Hated Being Powerless, She Was in Rage Of Being Powerless to That Monster.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Outer Space - Remnant Planet]

In The Vast Vacuum of Space awaits The Planet Remnant, That Lord vader is Currently on.

Then Suddenly an Gate of Space and Time Open Up in The Vast Space. An Loud Flash noise and An Imperial Star Destroyer comes out of the Rift. The Gate of time and space Closes behind the Imperial Star Destroyer.

[Imperial Star Destroyer Bridge POV]

"We have Finally Arrived, Inquisitors " announced the Imperial Captain.
"I can senss Lord Vader, " The Fifth Brother Stated as He stared At Remnant through the Bridge Window.
"We got Incoming Communication from the Planet," An Officer Said
"Answer it then, " the Captain said Immediately.

Then an Hologram Of  Darth Vader appears in the Bridge Communication Room.

"Lord Vader" The Seventh sister Kneel as Does The Fifth Brother.
"Inquisitors, I'm impressed you all have Arrived, Did you do as I ask?" Vader said Questionly.
"Of course, We Fullfil your orders as Planned, Lord Vader" The fifth brother answered.

"Good , Now I want you to set Up an Cloning Facility right away with the Kaminoans Help and Designs at This Location on the Planet, I will Provide Aid for I have Gained here" Vader Ordered Them with The Location on Remnant Map which is on the Ocean that is little close to Atlas Shores.

"Of course Lord Vader, We will at once," Said The seventh sister.
"Good. " The Hologram of Vader disappear.

_______________________________________________________________________

A while later. . .

[Beacon Academy - Outside]

Darth Vader Walking among Beacon Academy grounds as He Saw people Gathering around which Look Like a Fight of some kind.

He decided to investigate this, Lord Vader Got closer to the Crowd.
"KICK HER BUTT UNCLE QROW!" shouted a Girl Voice which Vader immediately recognize at once. "Teach him respect Winter!" Said a different girl voice.

Vader made through the Crowd as He stop to be next to Ruby .
"What is Going on ?" Demanded Vader.
"Oh! My uncle Qrow is Fighting My friend's Sister!" Ruby Said excitedly.
"I see....." Vader said thoughtful then He had enough.
"I will put an end to this Folly " Vader Step in the inner circle

"By The Law, I demand this Fight to be Discontinued.." Vader Declared.
"Oi Bucket Head, I don't think you have a say in this" Said So called Qrow who look like an Drunken Smuggler to Vader.
"How dare you be disrespect to General Skywalker!" Winter Snapped at Qrow.

"Wait General?" Wiess questioned as Ruby shrugged.
"Then Stop this at Once, I don't want to hear any of this nonsense, " Vader said coldly.

"Of course, Sir" Winter Said as She put away her weapon.
Qrow smirks as He stand there Which Vader Glared at him for a Minute of time.

"I believe I shall take my leave" Vader said as He Started to Leave while His Mechanical Breathing left everyone Shiver.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Beacon Academy- Headmaster office]

After a Long Tension talk between Ironwood, Glynda, Qrow, And Ozpin.

"I'm Telling you I have Some Interesting news of this General Skywalker, And DON'T tell Me You Already Trust this Man with Your life Jimmy!" Qrow stared at James.

"Qrow, General Skywalker been nothing but helping Us Plus He already caught the one who cause Autmen Condition" Ironwood trys to reason with Qrow.

"Qrow, What Is it you have On General Skywalker?" Ozpin Asked Qrow Calmly.

"First things are One. He doesn't exist here on Remnant at all!, What I'm about to say next seems to be crazy but He's not from Remnant" Qrow Said then He drinks from his Flask.

"What do you mean?" Ironwood said Questionly.
"I mean I Think The Guy is From Beyond the Sky, I know it seems Crazy but Look at the facts Jimmy, No one Could Have Advance Technology and Plans of Ships, Weapons, all else he have!" Qrow argued.

"James, I have to agreed with Qrow on this one, What else is Skywalk doing?" Ozpin Asked James.

"I....... alright, here what I Know...Well.... He's been Talking to Atlas Council more Often... General Skywalker and Atlas Council seems to be getting closer more then lately...." James Said Thoughtfuly as He look at Ozpin.

"Then I'm afraid General Skywalker is doing something along with the rest of Atlas Council that we don't know yet at the moment" Ozpin said with a Grim expression.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Vader Chambers]

Darth Vader Sense Ozpin Suspensions about him while Lord Vader decided to Lay Low for a while For Now.
To him, He know That Those Two In the Academy would Launch an Attack without control of Atlas military Droids.

Vader would see this as an Opportunity to Get Atlas Council to go with his solution of Peace, The Fools doesn't know that They are Making Vader Plans into Motion Right at this moment.

To be continued . . .