Chapter 22: Official Title

"......The Sith! The Sith Took Everything From Me! Rip me from My Mother arms! Murdered My Brother! Used me as a Weapon then Cast Me aside! Abandoned Me! Once I had Power! Now... I have nothing!.. nothing....." -Maul

"The Dark and The Light, One Cannot exist without the Other"- Guru

"Please Please! HAVE Mercy!" -Maul

"There is No Mercy" - Sidious

"Join Me and Together we Rule the GALAXY!" -Darth Vader

'The Power to Cheat Death itself' - Sidious

'I have Brought Peace! Freedom! Justice! And Security to My New Empire!' - Anakin/Pre Vader
.
.
.

Ruby Been Repeating the Code In Her Mind Over 2 Two Days as She mutter it once in a While of her free time.

Jaune, Ren, Nora, Yang, Mind Ozpin has been training Oscar due to his lack of Defense and Attacks. As Oscar was getting used to the Long Memory very well.

He once in a while look at Ruby and look away before any one saw him as Ozpin once muttered 'Young Love'.

Qrow been watching from the Distance As He drink His Flask as He recently found out that the Bandit Tribe was Killed and Burned alive. But He didn't spot Raven Body anywhere.

He has a Feeling that Vader is Behind of that.

Ruby did her usual meditation in the Force But This time She try it in the Dark Side of The Force.

Suddenly She Felt POWER, The Power Itself Felt Wrong! Felt Sinister! Felt Dark! But Slowly it felt similar to her recent battles with the Grimm.

Ruby smile small as She channeled more into the Dark side as She floated In the air crossleged along with a few items.

She wanted More! Yes! More! Knowledge! Power! Yes She Needed it! It felt so addicting! But she Know where the Answers Are! Her Teacher Vader! Yes He has the Answers!.

Ruby Wanted To More.

Unknown to Her, Her Sister Yang was Spying on her.

And Boy, Yang was Concerned for her Sister Right Now.

[Meanwhile....]

Vader finishes the Book as He Sighs while He Rubs His head as The Current Number of the Clone Forces were: 9,000,000 Troopers

Some of Them were Outpost in The Far Reach Lands of Mistral, Atlas, And Recently Vale, And the Main Group of them are In Atlas While some of them are Secretly in Space On Ventor Class Star Destroyers with construction ships, Building An Space Station next to the Broken Moon.

Just a Little More Time. Vader had Some Scouts explore the Territory beyond Remnant Planet.

Of Course,

The Dark Side Of The Force is Growling Stronger Around Vader as He Meditates focusing it power running through his Body.

His Deadly Sith eyes glow in the Dark as He smirk to himself While Grabbing His Lightsaber as He went to Dealt with His New Prisoners as They Have To Face Their Crimes they have committed.

[Ventor Class Star Destroyer Nickname: 'The Shadow' Prison cell]

The Little Almost Useless Small Evil Gang of Salem were in a Holding Cell while Cinder Fall was Unconscious due to the Clones Shocking her Over 2000 for 20 times.

Mercury was cursing himself Mentally as He Knew this would Happen eventually to Them as He walk back and Forth in the Cell.

While Arthur Watts (Aka Ripoff Eggman, Because of that Goddamn Smugly Mustache that's why!) was sitting on a Bench at the Small while muttering about how their Torture Technics are or Frustrating on how their Technology and Software is so Advance even he can't do anything about it.