chapter 30: Vader Rage

'In Real Life, There are no happy endings....' -Ozpin

"Wake up to reality nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world the more you live the more you will realize the only things that truly exists in this reality are merely pain, suffering, and futility"-Madara Uchiha

The Rays of Sun touched the land of Remnant as The Ventor Class Star destroyrs patrol the Remnant Empire Borders.

Ruby Rose Meditated in the Force While Meanwhile somewhere at Atlas Landscape Lies An Undground facility.

Vader Walks The White halls while His Footsteps echo within the halls themselves.

Vader had a frown and hardened sharp eyes that could kill with a sharp glance as The Royal Guards follow behind him.

He Entered The Door from His Left as He stop for a moment as He look at the Individual from the other side of the room.

"I take it that you are ready for my orders? Jango Fett..." Vader said coldy.

Jango Fett turns to look at Vader with His Mandalorian Armor On as He Had His Weapons ready for Combat as He gave a sharp nod to Vader.

"Good, I Want You To Go Hunt Down The Remaining Corrupt White Fang Cells across Remnant, Of Course, You will be paid well and You will Be provided with Troops," Vader said as His Stone Cold Face Didn't expose any emotions from Him.

"As You Wish, Your Majesty..." Jango Said with a small bow as Vader Seem satisfied by this.

"Good"

[Meanwhile at the Location Of Vacuo]

The Sun Shines down on the Hot Burning Landscape as Far in the Distance Lays The Kingdom of Vacuo But Sounds Of Gunfire and Explosions filled the Air.

At The Vacuo Kingdom, The Headmaster of Vacuo Started a Rebellion against The Empire Forces, as The Old Generation Of Huntsmen lead the Assaults against their Enemy.

Clone Troopers and Huntsman Filled The Streets as Both Sides Fought against each other to their Limits.

Sounds Of a Lightsaber Can Be Heard as Screams Of Pain and Despair in the same direction,

It was to revealed the Fifth Brother who was fighting a group of Young Huntsmen with His Crimson Lightsaber in Hand.

The Battle In Vacuo has been going on for a Month, After Negations Failed as Two Groups broke in Vacuo.

The Vacuo Rebels Group which is Made Up Of Mostly Huntsmen, The Other Half Of the Kingdom,

The Imperial Group was made up of The Other Half of the Kingdom, few Huntsmen, Clone troopers, And The fifth Brother.

It was a bloody civil war, As Both Sides Fought for their own Beliefs.

Then Somewhere at a Cliff, Lies Maul, as He look at the Landscape Of  The Grimm Lands,

it was Disgusting, a False Mocking Darkness that Only the Force could Scream in Fury at this, To Maul... It's was a Disgrace.

He frowns deeply as His Eyes Blazed With Fury as He Sense a Presence across the Lands.

He Chuckles softly as He glared at the distance, "Such a Waste... only For Us To Gain In This World, And Only for 'Her' to Lose It all..." Maul said to himself as He Chuckles Again then Laughs Manically.

"I can't Wait To See You Again, Kenobi... After this... The Galaxy will Truly Fall in line to the True Sith Order...." Maul Soul Burns With Much Hate and Anger in the Force as Vader Sense it which causes a smile to his face.