Chapter 2: Meeting Ruby Rose

[Night]

Darth Vader wandered through the streets of Vale as he was Thinking of his upcoming future Plans of Gaining Power that he used to have In the galactic Empire. He know he can't do this alone, as he chose this Settlements Criminal theif for that Reason, Knowing he could be quite Useful to Him. Perhaps more in the future he could find a way to Open a gateway to His Universe, But Not to Return only to Gain from it. As he Decided to not to return to his master .

Vader walking in the shadows to avoid any attention from the Public as for now he must lay Low. His Thoughts continue to fill his mind but only to be interuppred by A Girl walk into him No less.

She was Wearing some kind of black uniform with a skirt, Black hair with red tips at the end and Silver eyes. Strange, For he has never in his life has seen Silver Eyes as He observed the Girl.

"OH MY GOSH I'M SORRY! I didn't mean to Bump into you or anything! You see I was just heading to this store and I uh! Got distracted by getting a book I was particularly interested in! And I uh...uh . I'm sorry!" The girl said Suddenly apologize with regret.

"You are certainly are, Make sure this tolerance never Happens again of whatsoever Purpose, Little Girl" Vader said as He points at the Girl.

"Ah! Uh! Yes it won't happen again! Sir!" Said The Girl as she declared it.

"But ...uh... May I know your Name... Mister?" Said The Girl with curiosity.

"if you insist, My name is Vader, " Said Vader as he wanting for this to be over with.

"Oh! I'm ruby! But Sorry! .uh Mr Vader! Sir! I uh.... Better not waste any more of your time then!" The Girl named Ruby Said.
"Don't waste any more of it as you already are" Vader Said.
"Right! BYE! " Ruby said as she Runs off.

"What an annoying child" Vader thought.
Darth Vader kept on walking Until He stops at an Book store as He enters it as The service Bells Rings.

"Be right there!" A voice said as Vader look around then sees a Man come through a set of double doors.
"Welcome to  'Tukson's Book Trade', home to every book under the sun!" Said The name Named Tuskson as Vader Assumed.
"How may I help you?" He said while Taking a look of Vader appearance.

"I'm looking for Books that's are based on This World History, Culture, Any of information to every detail" Said Vader.
"Yes, yes Right away sir," said Tuskson as he went through the double Doors. Then A few minutes later he came back with a set of books.
"Here you, Sir, Every book that are based on that you requested" said Tuskson.
"Very Good, Here for your payment" Vader Pull out 7 gold credits as he gave them to Tuskson.
"G-gold?!" Said Tuskson as His Eyes widened.
"Don't spend them all at once, These are Credits, Use them wisely, I'll be off then," Vader Said as He took the books with him then left.

Tuskson Studied the credits as he can't believe it with his own eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Outside, Streets]

Darth vader carried the books with the force as he heard Fighting as he look up at the roofs as He saw Roman and That Girl Ruby, As He Simply didn't want to be involved with this. Not yet, Not wanting to reveal himself to the Public of this world. As He just walk away from the Fighting while He felt a presence of someone with an unnatural power as he look up again and saw an Type of Aircraft.
"Hmm.... Interesting..." Thought Vader.

[Later]

Vader learned a few things while Reading the books he had with him.
One: people with Animal Traits are Called "Faunus" that in the past they were slaves (which made Vader fuled with anger as he was once a slave when he was a Boy) and Consider this day some people haven't seen them as Equals.
Two: there was ',Dust' it is unnatural to Vader as he read about it's what it has been used for. Especially this Schnne Dust Company.
Three: there was Kingdoms through out the World. But the time of kings has passed tho.
Four: He has also learned about The Huntsman and huntresses in a way there was similar to the Jedi, as They Fought against these creatures called Grimm as Jedi Fought the Sith.
Five: the Grimm are souless Creatures that has Been this world's enemies for Years.

Vader sat in thought as He was in his TIE fighter. he put the books away and began to meditate with the force.

To be continued.....